The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i'm going to be studying history, blondemoment. my birthday's october 4, and i'll be 18 then... i'm younger than all my friends. they like to laugh at me.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 81
thaed
i'm going to be studying history, blondemoment. my birthday's october 4, and i'll be 18 then... i'm younger than all my friends. they like to laugh at me.

Yay, history...:biggrin: That's mine too.
Reply 82
are you doing scottish/modern/mediaeval, or just general history?
Reply 84
Solid_L
Yea Hannah's right, it's the 16th (think I mentioned it before) I'll be turning 19 then, feel all old lol.

i'll be turning 19 in november so I'll be old too :cool: .

and blondemoment, i'll be at home for your birthday:frown: . but i say, new years eve/birthday party in new york city!
Reply 85
thaed
are you doing scottish/modern/mediaeval, or just general history?

General history, that is EVERYTHING....:biggrin:
Reply 86
me, too.... what modules are you taking this year??
Reply 87
thaed
me, too.... what modules are you taking this year??

That's fun:biggrin: , now I know one person reading the same thing:biggrin: .. I don't really know. Was thinking about French though. I don't know what modules you can chose either...:rolleyes:
Reply 88
Browse through the course catalogue and you can find modules you should be able to take :wink:
Reply 89
no theology students yet then. *pout*
Reply 90
Not come across any medics on here either :frown:
Reply 91
There are one or two solid_L. Just don't come on often. I've definatly seen a few.
Reply 92
Lol, any medics (future or current) please PM me:biggrin:
Reply 93
Solid_L
Lol, any medics (future or current) please PM me:biggrin:

If you go back several threads or pages, you'll find some other medics going to St. Andrews for 2006.

Latest

Trending

Trending