Anyone who loves K-Pop and lives in London???? Watch

Mizz_Ashyaxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I have just really got into K-Pop this year and wanna find anyone who loves K-Pop as much as I do that lives within London.....

Really wanna meet people who can fangirl and fanboy with me!!!!! ^~^
Lt93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'VE BEEN INTO KPOP FOR AGES NOW! XD ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIVE IN LONDON - BUT AROUND IT, I GUESS LOL. Who's your favourite band?
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
Yayyy soneone replied to my thread lol I love so many but my ultimate bias is Taeyang and If i really had to narrow it down then Big Bang as they are the group that really got me into kpop
What about you what is your favourite group, ultimate bias and how long have you liked kpop also where abouts do you live sorry for the many questions just happy that i found someone ^~^[B][/B]
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mizz_Ashyaxo)
Yayyy soneone replied to my thread lol I love so many but my ultimate bias is Taeyang and If i really had to narrow it down then Big Bang as they are the group that really got me into kpop
What about you what is your favourite group, ultimate bias and how long have you liked kpop also where abouts do you live sorry for the many questions just happy that i found someone ^~^
XD XD Same here XD. I like Big Bang too XD My favourite is GD XD. HE'S SO DKLJSAJDASJK SEXY LOL. Bombarded by loads of questions LOL. Feels like I'm being interviewed LOL. I use to have a ultimate favourite group (B2ST&SHINEE) but then it's hard to pick a favourite since new groups are coming out and I just LOVE THEM ALL LOL. If I had to pick, then it would be Big Bang XD. I've been into KPOP for 6 years? I think XD. I live in Kent XD. You don't get much KPOPPERS here in Kent -sigh-

What about you?
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
Yeah sorry it did seem like an interview right
Wow 6 years that is sooo awesome i wish i followed K Pop for that long....Um well I got into K Pop in like Year 10 but only started seriously getting into all the groups last year and so this summer has been just K Pop crazyyyyy!!!
Me too I have sooo many groups I like but it is so hard to keep up as every group does so many things eg interviews, variety shows....
I live in Harrow so kinda outskirts of London and i was thinking about going to Uni in Kent how weird but yeah i haven't found many people who like K Pop to just spazz out with
I just turned 18 how old are you and what's your name mine is Asana, do you wanna list some of our biases for the groups we like and see if we match as GD is my second bias only just turned his look for this new album is just yctxrxubnyccfrv I seriously cant take it (especially his smile) ^~^
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah sorry it did seem like an interview right
Wow 6 years that is sooo awesome i wish i followed K Pop for that long....Um well I got into K Pop in like Year 10 but only started seriously getting into all the groups last year and so this summer has been just K Pop crazyyyyy!!!
Me too I have sooo many groups I like but it is so hard to keep up as every group does so many things eg interviews, variety shows....
I live in Harrow so kinda outskirts of London and i was thinking about going to Uni in Kent how weird but yeah i haven't found many people who like K Pop to just spazz out with
I just turned 18 how old are you and what's your name mine is Asana, do you wanna list some of our biases for the groups we like and see if we match as GD is my second bias only just turned his look for this new album is just yctxrxubnyccfrv I seriously cant take it (especially his smile) ^~^
LOL that's okay XD. Ohhhhh nice one! Have you been on Allkpop.com? tells you the updates in KPOP . Lol I know right! It's also hard to find with eng subs XD XD. If you do go to Uni of Kent, you'll be one step closer to me! XD. Which uni of Kent? Medway? or Canterbury one?. I KNOW RIGHT, I know how you feel XD. FOREVER ALONE KPOPPERS XD. I'm 20 LOL. Old... I know.. ~_~. I'm Lisa. I KNOW RIGHT! HIS PERFORMANCES DOEEEEE - SEXY. SeungRi's new album is good

I'll list some of the bands:

2NE1 - CL
B2ST - Hyunseung
B.A.P - Zelo
Infinite - Sungkyu
EXO - Chanyeol
SHINee - Onew
F(X) - Victoria
UKISS - Kevin
Teen Top - Niel
B1A4 - Sandeul
2PM - Junsu
Dalmatian (DMTN) - Jeesu

I like EYE SMILES

I know it's not a band but AILEE <3 <3 MY FAVOURITE SOLO ARTIST
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
Hi Lisa nice to meet you
Yeah i go on allkpop frequently i have pushed my sisters into the kpop universe with me and she is on it even more than me!!! I was thinking about going to Kent to do law at the Canterbury campus but i have now just startes the law course at City University London ahh if i went i maybe could have seen you around kent
20 is not that old look on the bright side at least you are closer to the age of most of your biases most of mine are at least a few or more years older than me
Yeah i love me some eye smiles to lol we like most of the same groups ahhh good there will be no claims as we only share one male bias hehe ^~^
2ne1 CL and Minzy
B2ST Kikwang and Yoseob
BAP Daehyun
Infinite L and Woohyun
EXO i seperate into M and K because there is too much cute and secy to choose from lol K : Kai, Chanyeol M: Lay, Tao and Chen is becoming my bias ruiner
SHINee the diva that is Key
U Kiss Kevin i only just got into them and he is just sooo kiopta
Teen Top the smexxi L Joe
B1A4 CNU
2PM Taek and Junsu

I really like Ailee to and Lee Hi i just think their voices are soooo ahhmazing i really want a lee hi comeback next year ... Do you have twiitter and do you own a lot of k pop merchandise also do you watch k dramas???
IlexBlue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bloody hell.
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by IlexBlue)
Bloody hell.
Do you like k pop???
IlexBlue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you like k pop???
I like a couple of songs of SNSD and BIGBANG's, but I'm not a big fan myself. It's a bit too dance-pop for me, I tend to listen to Japanese music.
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
Ahhh thats too bad K Pop is really good such a variety of different groups and types of music in one genre. I dont really listen to J pop just watch Japanese dramas do you ?
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Lisa nice to meet you [IMG]file:///C:\Users\anyluck\AppData\Local\T emp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image00 2.gif[/IMG]
Yeah i go on allkpop frequently i have pushed my sisters into the kpop universe with me and she is on it even more than me!!! I was thinking about going to Kent to do law at the Canterbury campus but i have now just startes the law course at City University London ahh if i went i maybe could have seen you around kent [IMG]file:///C:\Users\anyluck\AppData\Local\T emp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image00 4.gif[/IMG]
20 is not that old look on the bright side at least you are closer to the age of most of your biases most of mine are at least a few or more years older than me [IMG]file:///C:\Users\anyluck\AppData\Local\T emp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image00 6.gif[/IMG]
Yeah i love me some eye smiles to lol we like most of the same groups ahhh good there will be no claims as we only share one male bias hehe ^~^
2ne1 CL and Minzy
B2ST Kikwang and Yoseob
BAP Daehyun
Infinite L and Woohyun
EXO i seperate into M and K because there is too much cute and secy to choose from lol K : Kai, Chanyeol M: Lay, Tao and Chen is becoming my bias ruiner [IMG]file:///C:\Users\anyluck\AppData\Local\T emp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image00 2.gif[/IMG]
SHINee the diva that is Key
U Kiss Kevin i only just got into them and he is just sooo kiopta
Teen Top the smexxi L Joe
B1A4 CNU
2PM Taek and Junsu

I really like Ailee to and Lee Hi i just think their voices are soooo ahhmazing i really want a lee hi comeback next year ... Do you have twiitter and do you own a lot of k pop merchandise also do you watch k dramas???
Hi

That’s good! haha my siblings are also into kpop but not so much. LAW!?!?!??! LOL sounds er…. difficult LOL. You must be clever then J. LOL but… most bias I like are younger ~_~ LOL. You +1 of your age in Korea so I’m basically 21 LMAO. Your age is good J. Not to old, not too young XD. Lol at least we’re not fighting over members since our biases are different XD except Kevin and Chanyeol and Junsu. Then we have to DUELLLLLLLL LOLOL. I know right! Lee Hi is so young but talented!.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaTsang
I have 2 albums – B2ST limited edition and SHINee J . I’m pretty skint LMAO you?
I use to watch K dramas XD but I’m watching anime LOL
I’ve seen quite a few dramas though XD. What about you?
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IlexBlue)
Bloody hell.
OMFG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know why this made me laugh ROFLLLLL.
Mizz_Ashyaxo
Rep:
?
I know when I saw the comment i was laughing too I guess our paragraphs about k pop can seem that daunting to others hehe
I have followed you on twitter and mine is @Mizz_Ashya to follow back
I have been on a online shoppong spree all summer especially as my birthday is in August i put most of the money i was given towards K pop merch right now I have SHINee, Vixx, Seungri, 2pm, 2 BAP albums and their dvd of America, Big Bang concert, MBLAQ, Exo, Teen Top, Gd and BTS are on the way.... Quite a few compared to your collection lol and i still want more like Taeyang alleged comeback in October which i am soooo excited for ^~^
Yeah I am thankful we dont share too many biases i dont wanna fight it out with my new found k pop friend I am really into Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean dramas... It is all i have been watching this summer and some i have finished are Boys Befor Flowers, Heartstrings, I Miss You, I Do I Do, Moon Embraces the Sun i have a major crush on the lead but forgot his name and To The beautiful you
What are some dramas you have finished or are watching now, do you watch variety shows, what are some of your faves and what typw of anime do you like any reccomendations???
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
XD XD I think so XD XD
Do you have Facebook? Sometimes my twitter goes all funny XD like I can't see tweets sometimes
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN AUGUST TOO!!
LOLLL WOW.... YOU HAVE A LOT.... LOL WOW... LOL I stopped because my parents think it's a waste of money LOL. I like the GD one of the kind album cover XD. OHHH YEAHHH TAEYANG'S COMEBACK To be honest, I want to see TOP comeback too TOP is kinda ruining my bias list LOL. LOL hahah yeah we can share our bias . Oh wow LOL You watch a few that I haven't seen XD XD. I've seen High kick through the roof and 3, dream high and dream high 2, to the beautiful you, boys over flowers, secret garden, you're beautiful and others I can't remember XD.
I don't watch variety shows anymore XD I use to watch We got married - Nickhun and Victoria one .

Anime recommendations:
Attack on Titan!!! (BEST ANIME I'VE SEEN)
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Vampire Knight
Binbougami ga!

Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
kyouran kazoku nikki
Chobits
Fruit basket

Hm... LOL others I can't remember LMAOO
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I LOOOOOOOVE K-POP AND I DO LIVE IN LONDON!!! MY FRIENDS AND I RAVE ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME
K-POP IS AWESOME hehe
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lucine.b)
i looooooove k-pop and i do live in london!!! My friends and i rave about this all the time :d:d:d
k-pop is awesome hehe :h
join the crew lolol (y)
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lt93)
join the crew lolol (y)
Yay! Haha, thanks
NOONA.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyeonghaseyo fellow k-poppers I also like kpop although I'm more of a kdrama lover.. My favourite groups are probably shinee, infinite, super junior, cnblue, 2pm, 2am, f(x) and miss A etc
Lt93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NOONA.)
Anyeonghaseyo fellow k-poppers I also like kpop although I'm more of a kdrama lover.. My favourite groups are probably shinee, infinite, super junior, cnblue, 2pm, 2am, f(x) and miss A etc
YAY MORE PEOPLE XD LOL.

Where are you from?

I've seen CN Blue in person *_* Minhyuk in reality... IS PERFECT LOL JUST SAYING
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (77)
26.92%
No (209)
73.08%

Watched Threads