Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone who loves K-Pop and lives in London???? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    WOO! join the bandwagon! XD. I want to go to a concert too but I can't afford it ~_~. They might go to Scotland in the future
    woo thank you~! XD i know they are soooo expensive! Im from Taiwan and Lee Min Ho &SHINee had a concert while i was visiting in the summer! but the tickets were sold out quite quickly...plus i didnt have any money anyway *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    I know this is for k-pop but does anyone like c-pop here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also like Kpop But I don't live in London, I live in Oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aSunnyDay)
    OMGGGGGG WHERE HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE BEEN IN MY LIFE???
    NONE OF MY FRIENDS APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTIFUL FORM OF LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO INTRODUCE IT TO THEM CAUSE I KNOW THEY'LL BE ALL JUDGING

are any of you going to the infinite concert in november?
    CAUSE I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    LOL I KNOW RIGHT! If only my friends like KPOP... -sigh- my friend called them gay . Why does everyone say that? -.-

NOPE! I HAVE NO MONEY! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t!ffany46)
    woo thank you~! XD i know they are soooo expensive! Im from Taiwan and Lee Min Ho &SHINee had a concert while i was visiting in the summer! but the tickets were sold out quite quickly...plus i didnt have any money anyway *sigh*
    Good luck saving! XD. Oooo Taiwan *_* I want to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    LOL I KNOW RIGHT! If only my friends like KPOP... -sigh- my friend called them gay . Why does everyone say that? -.-

NOPE! I HAVE NO MONEY! XD
    i often get called gay for listneing to K-Pop. But i think the artists have some of the most incredible looks ive ever seen. I always am fckin amazed at their hair especially. I would KILL for that xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    I know this is for k-pop but does anyone like c-pop here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    c-pop as in Chinese or Cantonese?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXemp)
    i often get called gay for listneing to K-Pop. But i think the artists have some of the most incredible looks ive ever seen. I always am fckin amazed at their hair especially. I would KILL for that xD
    They're just jealous because KPOP is taking over the world LOL. I know right! They're like uljjang... *_*. You can cut/dye your hair like the idols

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I love kpop and I live in London. nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    Good luck saving! XD. Oooo Taiwan *_* I want to go there.
    HAHA good luck to you too~! ahhh, its really amazing! i definitely recommend iitXD there is this area called Xi Men Ding and loads of korean stuff is sold there its like HEAVEN! XD

ReputationRep:
    c-pop as in Chinese or Cantonese?
    Chinese. F4/JVKV to be exact XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chinese. F4/JVKV to be exact XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahhh~ iv only listened to Taiwanese idols so far! are they a band from china??i will look them up haha XD

ReputationRep:
    HAHA good luck to you too~! ahhh, its really amazing! i definitely recommend iitXD there is this area called Xi Men Ding and loads of korean stuff is sold there its like HEAVEN! XD
    Thanks . I'LL BE SURE TO GO THERE! XD XD

ReputationRep:
    ahhh~ iv only listened to Taiwanese idols so far! are they a band from china??i will look them up haha XD
    Taiwanese. I first listened to them like nearly a decade ago lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG! More K-Poppers! Kekeke. I'm from B'ham and I have like a group of friends who are also interested in K-POP....I've known it since the DBSK/TVXQ era when my cousins showed me their Rising Sun MV but I got more into it 3 years ago. And YAY! A CNBLUE FAN!

ReputationRep:
    gosh.. are there any guys besides the 2 (1 and me xD ) that like K-Pop!?

ReputationRep:
    Taiwanese. I first listened to them like nearly a decade ago lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AHHHHHHHHH~~~~ i know who you're talking about now!!!!! XD XD i havent listened to their songs before but i think iv watched some of the dramas a few of them have been in??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red_Ninja)
    OMG! More K-Poppers! Kekeke. I'm from B'ham and I have like a group of friends who are also interested in K-POP....I've known it since the DBSK/TVXQ era when my cousins showed me their Rising Sun MV but I got more into it 3 years ago. And YAY! A CNBLUE FAN!
    I like DBSK - Mirotic song SEXY MV *_*. CNBLUE in real life is *____*

ReputationRep:
    i know this group isnt performing together anymore but does anyone like SS501???!! XD <3

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHH~~~~ i know who you're talking about now!!!!! XD XD i havent listened to their songs before but i think iv watched some of the dramas a few of them have been in??
    they were most famous in meteor garden. ah good old days XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.