Turn on thread page Beta

Vaginal burning / No STDs or other infec. / Possibly Vulvodynia...HELP! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember her surname! I think it began with P???

I'll inbox you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I've had this for many years until I started using a baby nappy cream called Bepanthen. My life has changes massively!!!! I don't know how it works but it does. You get it in all pharmacies. Give it a try as I also saw many doctors who couldn't do a thing. I really hope it works for you.

ReputationRep:
    I get this feeling if i have sex more than 4 or 5 times a week. Oh god the pain. Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    I am exactly the same! Doctors have now said that I have an infected cyst..but it still doesn't help the fact that I'm still very itchy down below and sore with a throbing pain. Iv read somewhere that all these are signs of vulva cancer but don't know whether to mention it to the doctor or not. Anyway they have given me a cream called dermol to use in the shower and hydrocortisone to apply.. I'm too cared to use it in case it makes it worse!!

ReputationRep:
    I want to join this but have tried to register several times and I am having a problem.Please let me know what I am doing wrong.I can't gain access

ReputationRep:
    It s happening because of dry vaginal .i got same pronlem.you need hormones check. And u can use bepanthen nappy care ointment

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me which make of slippery elm powder you’ve used with success. I’m so worried about putting anything internally that will cause more problems. Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a few years late, but I've been trying to find a forum to share this with. I experienced a similar issue and tried everything I could think of. Gynaes kept telling me I had UTIs or yeast infections - even when they couldn't find any evidence of them through tests. I took many rounds of UTI and yeast infection meds and creams, stopped wearing leggings, cut out sugary foods, drank a lot of cranberry juice, and more. Nothing worked. Then I went to my allergist. I happen to have rather bad allergies, so I wanted to go to him anyways to get tested for new allergies, and decided to ask about my vaginal issues. He said it is completely possible for allergies to manifest themselves down there, as the vulva is a mucous membrane. After a strict course of allergy meds (and changing my toilet paper as well), I started to get a lot better! I still get occasional pain when I have a bad allergic reaction, but it's been much better overall.I've been on countless forums where women couldn't find a solution to their chronic vaginal/vulvular pain and I wanted to share this with people because I think it's possible more women are having an allergic reaction down there and not realizing it. I imagine you do not even need bad allergies, like me, to suffer from this. I've read articles where women with no previous allergies had this issue!Hope this helps someone out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.