The Student Room Group

I am a muslim and I condemn terrorism thread

I was going to make a group, but making a thread could possibly bring more attention.

I am a Muslim and I condemn 9/11, The London Bombings, The bombings in Mumbai and The shooting in Kenya to name a few publicly recognised.

I am a Muslim and I also condemn the 35 killed in Iraq today, the 70,000 Palestinian refugees forced out of their homes with America doing nothing back in 1948.

I condemn not just those who call themselves Muslims and call themselves martyrs. I condemn those who call themselves soldiers and kill civilians.

The issue is not about trying to banish Muslims from the UK. The issue is about knowing it's time for ,Muslims to show we condemn terrorism and want to work to make a safer community, globally not just at home.

This is not a religious issue- religion has been blamed for the stark comparisons the Qu'ran states in comparison to the social laws of the New World based on biblical laws, after the Old Testament, after the New Testament, then segregated into several little branches to make intereprevist comments on what Christianity should be.

(In a non biased way, the Qu'ran will never change due to the cultural stance of Muslims all around the world- it's conservative. The Bible is always changing, through different interpretations, the Qu'ran will not).
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
same.:smile:
why do you feel the need to say this. :s-smilie: They're not terrorists which proves the media has contaminated your view of standing for what's right: not what the world says is right, what the Qu'ran says.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by CryptoidAlien
why do you feel the need to say this. :s-smilie:

Too many Muslims are standing by and letting these terroist attacks continue without any protests or action from communities. It's all well and good saying you don't condone this sort of behaviour, because noone should, but YOU NEED to do something. Take action and responbility for these scumbags. Your religion promotes collectivism but I don't see anything happening in your communities and if you want the media to report something good about Islam then make it your best interest to protest.
Original post by -aTOMic-
Too many Muslims are standing by and letting these terroist attacks continue without any protests or action from communities. It's all well and good saying you don't condone this sort of behaviour, because noone should, but YOU NEED to do something. Take action and responbility for these scumbags. Your religion promotes collectivism but I don't see anything happening in your communities and if you want the media to report something good about Islam then make it your best interest to protest.

they're not terrorists. They're martyrs against government conspiracy's by Obama, UN, Nato, Cameron. Fighting to establish peace, order and hope in a world of unbeliever who are misguided by unclean cultural norms. Terrorists are fighting their enemy's who choose to resist the highest being itself and live pitfull lives which are leading them to hell. They're guided by religion, not by fascism/evil, a religion which seeks to open the worlds eyes to the wrongs and the rights. The world belongs to Islam as that is the highest. Anybody can join which is the beauty of it. Even bigots/misguided drifters like you can be helped if you do as told.

You should be more open minded.
(edited 10 years ago)
I would hope that the majority of Muslims think the same...
Reply 6
How can you condemn this and dare to call it terrorism?? The media has played with your head

Let's just hope they find more effective ways in cancelling out the US and Uk injustice
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I would hope that the majority of Muslims think the same...

How can people be against justice.
Reply 8
I 100% condem terrorism and it is haram in islam.
Watch this please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU
Original post by Cynical-
How can you condemn this??

Are you thick?
How can people be against justice.

Depends what you mean by justice.
Depends what you mean by justice.

When the world wakes up, see's the lights and bows to the East. Not for power, but for what's right. Until people submit away from the ways of flawed human law, cultures and norms and accepts the right way we will never achieve peace.
When the world wakes up, see's the lights and bows to the East. Not for power, but for what's right. Until people submit away from the ways of flawed human law, cultures and norms and accepts the right way we will never achieve peace.

You mean there won't be peace until everyone is forced to be Muslim?
Reply 13
They are not Islamists and do not represent Islam- they are cowards and are using the name Islam as a justification for their vile actions. It doesn't change the fact that it is wrong, and I fail to understand why they think killing innocent children and mothers is such a religious sacrifice- it's not. It is evil, and unjust and has absolutely no place in Islam. Disgusting
You know, I don't care that you're muslim. I think it's wrong in a way that you've somewhat felt pressured because of your religion that you NEED to speak out about it. It's not that transnational jihadists represent your faith, is it?
(edited 10 years ago)
You mean there won't be peace until everyone is forced to be Muslim?

You may believe there wont be peace until Liberalism rules all governments. I have my beliefs, right beliefs, not wrong ones which need to be changed. But that will come with time.

The whole world will be under the rule of Islam one day (the end of times) But not everybody will be saved.

Their message is knowledge- Willing to even give their own lives so everybody follows what they should.
You may believe there wont be peace until Liberalism rules all governments. I have my beliefs, right beliefs, not wrong ones which need to be changed. But that will come with time.

The whole world will be under the rule of Islam one day (the end of times) But not everybody will be saved.

Their message is knowledge- Willing to even give their own lives so everybody follows what they should.

Here we go again :rolleyes:. The whole world will never be under the rule of Islam. The world has never been under one single religion in history, so it's safe to assume Islam will be no different.
Why do you need to justify that you're against terrorism?
Original post by NikoB
Why do you need to justify that you're against terrorism?

She has integrated into the ways of unclean cultures and lost her sight. The Conservative government force integration onto people without right or consent. Telling them they must become like those who are godless, moraless, drunkards, adulterers. Find me a verse which asks for intergration into traditional non-Islamic custom.

Intergrating to their ways will contaminate Islam and change it into a modern day America. Which means it becomes impure altogether. Integration is a form of anti-Muslim subjugation by those who promote Islam being unoriginal.

Integration is a sin. Anybody engaging in the act of accepting a way of life is a sinner.
(edited 10 years ago)
Fighting to establish peace

The irony in this quote is overwhelming. If it's peace that the terrorists are looking for, they have a funny way of showing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending