Does it make any difference if I apply earlier or later before the deadline???

Watch
rfalways
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi. I am gonna apply for business management and these are universities in my mind:
-lse
-warwick
-bath -bristol
-king's college london
-durham
-manchester
-edinburgh

Is it true that I could have a better chance for the offer if I apply earlier???

Thanks!
Zottula
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rfalways)
Hi. I am gonna apply for business management and these are universities in my mind:
-lse
-warwick
-bath -bristol
-king's college london
-durham
-manchester
-edinburgh

Is it true that I could have a better chance for the offer if I apply earlier???

Thanks!
Have you read our UCAS Apply 2014 FAQ? There's a section at the top on the pros and cons of applying early. It may be of use to you .
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you arent applying for Oxbridge or Medicine etc that have an earlier deadline, it makes absolutely no difference when you apply so long as you apply before the Jan deadline.

In fact, you are likely to put in a better application if you wait a bit, work on your PS, do some more Open Day visits etc
rfalways
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zottula)
Have you read our UCAS Apply 2014 FAQ? There's a section at the top on the pros and cons of applying early. It may be of use to you .
I see. Thanks!!!!
rfalways
Rep:
?
(Original post by returnmigrant)
If you arent applying for Oxbridge or Medicine etc that have an earlier deadline, it makes absolutely no difference when you apply so long as you apply before the Jan deadline.

In fact, you are likely to put in a better application if you wait a bit, work on your PS, do some more Open Day visits etc
You are right. Thanks a lottt
Mollylondon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
just keep in mind Bristol's management course in not business related.They stated this a several times in open day so if you talk a lot about business in your ps they might reject you
rfalways
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Mollylondon)
just keep in mind Bristol's management course in not business related.They stated this a several times in open day so if you talk a lot about business in your ps they might reject you
Alright Thanksss!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (137)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.31%

Watched Threads