Soundtrack to your lives! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Meeps
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Meeps)
baby - 4 years - thomas the tank engine intro tune as i used to watch every single day!

4 - 8 years - teenage mutant hero turtles tune for same reason and loved it. i used be very hyper activity and rushed around being adventurous!

got more mature after 8 years:

8 - 12 years - i started listening to RnB and hiphop coz of by bro:

10 years - angel of mine - monica cause i had a primary school gf. we were quite sweet lol!

11 years - Cali Love - 2pac as i always tried to be cool to impress girls hahaha! failed miserably!

at around 13 years puff daddy - il b missing you coz my cousin died.

14 - 15 years - u got it bad - usher - missed oppurtunity !

16 years - celebrations - beacause GCSE had finished. a big relief!

17 - 18 years - dunno. think of a sad song, cause il be leaving friends to go off to uni. but the song should reflect a beginning of a new era in my life plus reviewing my past life after turning 18. thats how i feel right now.
change cali love - 2pac to still dre!
17 - 18 years: bone thugs and harmony - crossroads
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a very wide variety of stuff that i would put down as music that describes my life.... i would say Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Hot Hot Heat, Sloan, Billy Talent, Blink 182, Green Day, Rammstein, Oasis, the sounds, the police, Radiohead, smashing pumpkins, supertramp, the dandy warhols, U2, and im even beginning to like techno, i know i know, but techno remixes are pretty good
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%