The Student Room Group

UKCAT scores good enough?

Hi Guys,

I am a canadian student graduating this year from McGill university. I have EU citizenship and was born in the UK. I am currently completing my application for 5 and 4 year medical programs in the UK, but I have no idea if I have any kind of a chance. My gpa is a 3.4 currently and I expect it to go up a little by the end of the year. My UKCAT scores are as follows:

VR: 650
QR: 620
AR: 630
DA: 870
SJ: Band 1

Do i have a shot at any medical programs in the UK and if so what schools can any of you recommend I apply to?

Thanks in advance for the help!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shoj
Hi Guys,

I am a canadian student graduating this year from McGill university. I have EU citizenship and was born in the UK. I am currently completing my application for 5 and 4 year medical programs in the UK, but I have no idea if I have any kind of a chance. My gpa is a 3.4 currently and I expect it to go up a little by the end of the year. My UKCAT scores are as follows:

VR: 650
QR: 620
AR: 630
DA: 870
SJ: Band 1

Do i have a shot at any medical programs in the UK and if so what schools can any of you recommend I apply to?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi

There is a lot of info in the medicine wiki (link in the top right of this page) and FAQ. You can identify med schools where you'd stand a good chance by following the advice at the end of the following thread... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=44665973&postcount=9223
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending