What are you listening to at the moment? Watch

This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I like both of them, especially Incubus. I'm actually listning to Incubus now, do you know the song, "A certain shade of green."
No

I've only just got into this kind of music and I'm a poor little kid so I haven't been able to buy any cds.

I will however send a request to my friend for that song
shishi nee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nina sky - move ya body
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The Pixies - Live @ Brixton 02.06.04
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Dungeon Family - Trans DF Express
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the killers' album, hot fuss.

just finished listening to the ordinary boys and razorlight are next on the old iPod.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ben3085)
the killers' album, hot fuss.

just finished listening to the ordinary boys and razorlight are next on the old iPod.
What's the Killers album like? Do the rest of the tracks live up to Somebody Told Me and Mr Brightside?
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
What's the Killers album like? Do the rest of the tracks live up to Somebody Told Me and Mr Brightside?
I'm up to track 7 of 11 at the moment and whilst the album is good, those 2 are the stand-out tracks. Razorlight are superb though.
MentallyIll
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
Give a song name::

for me its D12 - My Band
especially the Kuniva/Kon Artist verse

True Blue, by Madonna. Followed by various tracks by Chingy.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Half of the album is brilliant, but there are some utter stinkers, 'Glamorous Indie Rock And Roll' being the main offender...truely awfull song.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now listening to The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

album of the year so far? Quite possibly...
rottcodd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm listening to 'The holy Bible' by the Manic street preachers. I can't believe I never knew it existed until yesterday! I highly recommend listening to it, even though you'll probably feel depressed at the end of it.
EPD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by steerpike1985)
I'm listening to 'The holy Bible' by the Manic street preachers. I can't believe I never knew it existed until yesterday! I highly recommend listening to it, even though you'll probably feel depressed at the end of it.
This is Yesterday is a great great song.
rottcodd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This is Yesterday is a great great song.
It certainly is. So is the intro of 'Intense Hummin of evil'. Some of the lyrics are a little odd though!
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fantastic album, by far the best Manics album, pity they are a bit rubbish nowadays...still, I'm hopefull that the new album will be good...
rottcodd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
Fantastic album, by far the best Manics album, pity they are a bit rubbish nowadays...still, I'm hopefull that the new album will be good...
They have a new one coming out? Whats it called? 'Generation Terrorists' is going to be my next purchase
EPD
Report 15 years ago
They have a new one coming out? Whats it called? 'Generation Terrorists' is going to be my next purchase
Just avoid Know Your Enemy at all costs, it's pish.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not sure if the new one's got a title yet, but I think it's due sometime near the end of the year...

Generation Terrorists is also a great album, and has my favourite Manic song (Motorcycle Emptiness) I'd definitely recomend it...
EPD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
I'm not sure if the new one's got a title yet, but I think it's due sometime near the end of the year...

Generation Terrorists is also a great album, and has my favourite Manic song (Motorcycle Emptiness) I'd definitely recomend it...
Yeah, and Little Baby Nothing's on it which is very good too.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not quite, but it's still a really good album. Takes a little bit of getting into though.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shapeshifters, Rachel Stevens, Black Eyed Peas - all great summer tunes.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.91%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (326)
63.55%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.68%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed