Everyday I love you less and less- Kaiser Chiefs :smile:
Box Car Racer ~ The End With You
'Fadin' Away' by The Hacker.
Reply 9283
Volcano! - Easy Does It.
Green Day ~ Jesus of Suburbia
~*Sweetness*~
Chicane ~ No Ordinary Morning

I've got all his albums. Amazing. Shame about the Bryan Adams collaborations... Offshore, Sunstroke, Saltwater, Red Skies and Halcyon are probably the best.
Idlewild - Stay The Same
SamTheMan
I've got all his albums. Amazing. Shame about the Bryan Adams collaborations... Offshore, Sunstroke, Saltwater, Red Skies and Halcyon are probably the best.

I've never heard any of the Bryan Adams collaboration, I won't bother to download them then!
Saltwater is beautiful.

Elbow ~ Powder Blue
~*Sweetness*~
I've never heard any of the Bryan Adams collaboration, I won't bother to download them then!
Saltwater is beautiful.

Elbow ~ Powder Blue

Well the guy behind Chicane (can't remember his name, some weird, long, English name) is a mate of Bryan Adams'. Don't Give Up, one of the songs with Bryan Adams vocals was his biggest success about 6 years ago.

The vocals are: Don't Give Up.... You Know it's True... Got to do what you want to do(or something like that). It's a great track despite the cheesy vocals. I used to hear it in quite a few clubs. It goes down pretty well.

The other collaboration is East Side Story on his last album, Easy To Assemble. It's absolutely awful.

--------------

Don't Give Up was re-released in 2004 with a different mix...
SamTheMan
Well the guy behind Chicane (can't remember his name, some weird, long, English name) is a mate of Bryan Adams'. Don't Give Up, one of the songs with Bryan Adams vocals was his biggest success about 6 years ago.

The vocals are: Don't Give Up.... You Know it's True... Got to do what you want to do(or something like that). It's a great track despite the cheesy vocals. I used to hear it in quite a few clubs. It goes down pretty well.

The other collaboration is East Side Story on his last album, Easy To Assemble. It's absolutely awful.

Ah yes, I've heard 'Don't Give Up'. I know what you mean about the cheesy vocals...

Massive Attack ~ Teardrop

--------------

SamTheMan
Don't Give Up was re-released in 2004 with a different mix...

That might be the one I'm thinking of...
Opeth - Harlequin Forest
Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
Foo Fighters - The Last Song
Dead Star Assembly - Send me an Angel
Badly Drawn Boy - I Love NYE
Walking Contradiction - Green Day

I just filled in the "Put Your iPod On Shuffle and Tell Us The First Ten Songs That Come Up" thread, and this is the tenth song.

Anyway, Green Day are GREAT!
Slayer - Death's Head
Evan Dando - all my life
Reply 9298
FC Kahuna - Hayling
Horrorpops ~ Psychobitches Outta Hell