The Student Room Group
The Prince album MUSICOLOGY! "Don't ever touch my stereo!"
Reply 121
My CD player is running on random between Kanye West - The College Dropout, 112 - Hot and Wet and Jagged Edge - Hard. Three of my fave CDs :smile:
TMG - Trapped. They're new and very cool, good music.
Reply 123
Boards of Canada - Music Has The Right To Children
kikzen
Give a song name::

for me its D12 - My Band
especially the Kuniva/Kon Artist verse

christina Auguleria - walk away
Eric Martin - A Wink and A Smile (Live Acoustic)

The man is brilliant! Just download the song. Also, Nothing Like It In The World and If That's What It Takes are brilliant (they're Mr. Big). Get the song. I think there should be some kind of song tryout thingy where we vote how good songs are...
Reply 126
Josephine Baker
Edith Piaf

<is feeling very French>
Reply 127
slowjamz
My CD player is running on random between Kanye West - The College Dropout, 112 - Hot and Wet and Jagged Edge - Hard. Three of my fave CDs :smile:

You've got good taste, how is the Kanye West album, good enough to buy, or to download? :biggrin:
Reply 128
Has anyone got Guns N Roses' Greatest Hits?

It's very good.
Lord Huntroyde
Has anyone got Guns N Roses' Greatest Hits?

It's very good.

I saw the video for You Could Be Mine the other day. Terminator 2!
Reply 130
"Drive" by Incubus.
Reply 131
Cloudy
You've got good taste, how is the Kanye West album, good enough to buy, or to download? :biggrin:

i do too. since i originally talked about it ;p

buy it.

incidentally, is the new The Streets album any good ?

im listening to Bobby Womack - Across 110th street and the new Chingy
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset.

Wonderful :smile:
Reply 133
kikzen
i do too. since i originally talked about it ;p

buy it.

incidentally, is the new The Streets album any good ?

im listening to Bobby Womack - Across 110th street and the new Chingy

OMG! I love these songs, i was thinking of buying the streets album, do you have their first album 'original pirate material' as i used to have a copy of it (but i lent it someone and never got it back) *sobs :frown:*
Reply 134
Cloudy
OMG! I love these songs, i was thinking of buying the streets album, do you have their first album 'original pirate material' as i used to have a copy of it (but i lent it someone and never got it back) *sobs :frown:*

hm no - i did like their songs tho (or is it his songs)
The Streets first album was great! I don't think the second is going to be better (just listen to the lyrics of "fit").

A similar but better artist, is Just Jack - Outer Marker. Very much like the streets more chilled and talented..lol..

Check him out.. and the track Snowflakes!

I'm listening to some more jazz CD's... ah i love music!
Love jazz....listening to Herbie Hancock's Headhunters right now.
At this very minute, Tatu - Show Me Love.
Reply 138
Tatu?! I do hope you're joking! I'm listening to Osymyso - Introinspection. 101 pop intros mixed together in a 12 minute track.
I wasn't. I like a number of their songs, especially when sung in Russian instead of English. But the playlist's moved onto Lasgo now.

Latest