The Student Room Group
coolio - c u when you get there!!
System Of A Down - Hypnotize
Fall Out Boy - I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
Fall Out Boy - XO
turn it up - rid
Another addition to the spamming crew. :p: This thread'll be moved to chat soon, I suppose.

The Cure - Pictures Of You
n u c l e a r b d h
Another addition to the spamming crew. :p: This thread'll be moved to chat soon, I suppose.

The Cure - Pictures Of You

Well, I was actually listening to all those songs, all the way through.

Now:

blink-182 - Go
DPM
Well, I was actually listening to all those songs, all the way through.

Now:

blink-182 - Go

Yes, but there's no need to post 3 or 4 times in a row in this thread; it's blatant spamming.
From First to Last - Populace In Two
n u c l e a r b d h
Yes, but there's no need to post 3 or 4 times in a row in this thread; it's blatant spamming.

I apologise, I will desist from it in the future.
No need to apologise. It just gets a little irritating. :p: I'm sure it's irritating seeing my name every 3 or 4 posts but it's nowhere near as bad as posting 5 times in a row when nobody else is posting.

Jem - They
djs got a gun - rid
n u c l e a r b d h
No need to apologise. It just gets a little irritating. :p: I'm sure it's irritating seeing my name every 3 or 4 posts but it's nowhere near as bad as posting 5 times in a row when nobody else is posting.

Jem - They

you've posted 1,249 in this thread alone:biggrin:
Madness - Love Struck..

Love Struck, ive fallen for a lamp-post, giving it my utmost.... Love that song.. :redface:
serious narb

But my posts aren't one after the other. :p: There are some people who only post in this thread for hours, and when nobody else posts here, they post again and again and again.

If only the post-merging thing was still around. :biggrin:

The Cure - Never Enough
serious narb

Lol about 1/5th of her total posts.

blink-182 - I'm Sorry
Does it matter?! :rolleyes: :p:

Twista - Over-night Celebrity
A_ndy_
Does it matter?! :rolleyes: :p:

It matters when people spam. :p: At least when we post in here we sometimes get discussions about the songs going. Some people just post a name of a song about 50 million times before anyone else posts. :biggrin:

Pussycat Dolls - Beep
n u c l e a r b d h
But my posts aren't one after the other. :p: There are some people who only post in this thread for hours, and when nobody else posts here, they post again and again and again.

If only the post-merging thing was still around. :biggrin:

The Cure - Never Enough

lol, don't worry, not having a go or owt :p:

Blink 182 - All of This (ft Robert Smith)
Not really.

blink-182 - The Party Song

Latest