Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
Tara Blaise - The Three Degrees
cappucino07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not gonna comment on the first ever (pretty much) Rammstein track I've ever listened to then?

A momentous occasion I thought...
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Amerika - Rammstein
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ich Will - Rammstein
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by morgangills)
Not gonna comment on the first ever (pretty much) Rammstein track I've ever listened to then?

A momentous occasion I thought...
I didn't realise it was your (almost) first. :p: Congratulations. You should've started with Weisses Fleisch though.

I love Amerika for the 'Coca Cola, sometimes war' part. Till sounds so silly speaking English. It just makes me laugh.
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Addiction - Kanye West
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Coolio - See you when you get there
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
I didn't realise it was your (almost) first. :p: Congratulations. You should've started with Weisses Fleisch though.

I love Amerika for the 'Coca Cola, sometimes war' part. Till sounds so silly speaking English. It just makes me laugh.
I had heard 'Amerika' before, I remember seeing the video on German MTV on a school trip there.

Of the three I've listened to I really like 'Du Hast' (the "NEIN!" bit is quality, and I really like the electronic bits)...'Amerika' is cool in a cheesy kinda way....and 'Ich Will' didn't really grab me.

It's kinda cool with my GCSE in German I can pick up little snippets every now and again.

'White Meat' (that's what it means right? I got a B innit) is downloading now...
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Crazy In Love - Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
I had heard 'Amerika' before, I remember seeing the video on German MTV on a school trip there.

Of the three I've listened to I really like 'Du Hast' (the "NEIN!" bit is quality, and I really like the electronic bits)...'Amerika' is cool in a cheesy kinda way....and 'Ich Will' didn't really grab me.

It's kinda cool with my GCSE in German I can pick up little snippets every now and again.

'White Meat' (that's what it means right? I got a B innit) is downloading now...
I have no idea, I can't understand German. I know most of the meanings of the songs but not every word.

The three you've listened to so far are like my least favourites ever. So if you started with the worst and you got a good impression, all is well.

I'm so proud. And in celebration, I shall listen to them once again.

Rammstein - Herzeleid
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it does...fleisch is definitely meat. And yeah white is weiß or weiss.

I'm now playing it: Weisses Fleisch - Rammstein
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
...And you are thinking 'I wish I had a voice like Till's'.

Mmmmm.

Rammstein - Keine Lust
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah 'Weisses Fleisch' is tip-top....playing it through again. As quality as 'Du Hast' I'd say.

What album should I start with...might try and see if one of my Prodigy peeps will upload some for me on www.brainkiller.it.

For now what songs should I dl to get more of an idea of their shizz? I'm currently dling 'Engel' and 'Keine Lust'.
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
Yeah 'Weisses Fleisch' is tip-top....playing it through again. As quality as 'Du Hast' I'd say.

What album should I start with...might try and see if one of my Prodigy peeps will upload some for me on www.brainkiller.it.

For now what songs should I dl to get more of an idea of their shizz? I'm currently dling 'Engel' and 'Keine Lust'.
I'm listening to Keine Lust now, innit. Good choice. Hmmm. If you want more of the cheesy 90s dance stuff in there, Herzeleid would be a good album to start with. If you want more choral junk, Reise, Reise. They're my two favourites, anyway.

Download Morgenstern, it's my favourite Rammstein song by far. :p: Also get Mein Herz Brennt.
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Keine Lust - Rammstein
cappucino07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm downloading those two you said, and then will probably go to bed.
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
Cool. I really am proud of you. You'll be addicted in no time.

I'm going to bed now. Farewell sir.

Rammstein - Du Reichst So Gut
Gio
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
postcard from heaven - lighthouse family

does anyone like their music?
Shéamais
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
qwerty_st/n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.32%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (279)
64.43%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.85%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.39%

Watched Threads