The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria applicants 2014

Good luck to everyone!

---
Connect to Northumbria University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First choice on my ucas - applying with an Access Course instead of A-Levels, looking forward to it!
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Whoop! Computer and Network Technology for me, only choice on my UCAS application so far...
Reply 3
Business management and Business with Marketing Management here :smile:
Reply 4
My first choice :biggrin:
Applying for Advertising and Media
Reply 5
My first choice!:smile:
Applying for Architecture
Reply 6
Original post by Kdasilva

:smile:
Me too! But I am an international applicant and I can"t visit any open day. Can you give me more information for the university?
Reply 7
Well it is a great university to me, staff and students seemed friendly and were very helpful. The university is not far from anything, there are many pubs, and high street shops. The city seems less busier than London which to me was great! Had the chance to speak to an architecture professor, he was really helpful. My experience at the open day really made me want to go there
(edited 10 years ago)
Applying for Computer Science with Northumbria as my first choice.

Sending application next week when college actually decide to finish my reference
Applying for Social Work. Not first choice unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Applying for English :biggrin: It will be my first or second choice, not yet decided :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
anyone else get exited just talking about it?!
Yes! Going to an open day on the 26th :smile: Looking forward to that and what Newcastle is like also :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hi i am an international student applying for Msc in Mechanical Engg ! i do not know much abt Northumbria Uni ! could someone give me a heads up ?

I'm thinking of Architecture aswell - is it true that the requirements this year are AAA? I think I checked the site a few weeks ago and they've seemed to have raised it.
Reply 15
whats your favourite accommodation here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
It's 360 Uncas points so AAA they also mentioned this when I went in for the open day but they will accept those with goo. Portfolio for A* A Etc
It's 360 Uncas points so AAA they also mentioned this when I went in for the open day but they will accept those with goo. Portfolio for A* A Etc

hmm so good portfolio = slightly lower offer? or do you mean A*AA predicted = lower offer?
Reply 18
Does anyone know if Northumbria sends emails out acknowledging your UCAS application or do we just wait now for an offer/rejection? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I recieved emails from Cardiff and Sheffield only.

Quick Reply

Latest