The Student Room Group

How do i approach a girl on a dance floor?

sometimes i just see guys literally just going behind girls and grinding, but thats usually only when theres other people grinding too. But what if you're facing them when you see them, do you literally just go behind them and grind even if you're facing them, that seems a bit weird.

ALSO, how are you supposed to react to someone pinching your ass? You don't even know who it is that did it!

Scroll to see replies

Never have I seen a more relevant thread for this:

spiderman-dancing.gif

And if not this, then most definitely my sig.
Reply 2
If you just want to approach them then sure use grinding or pinching. If you actually want to talk to them and not appear as an absolute desperate creep then just face them and start a conversation.
Reply 3
Original post by PC2852
If you just want to approach them then sure use grinding or pinching. If you actually want to talk to them and not appear as an absolute desperate creep then just face them and start a conversation.

I'm sorry but that statement completely invalidated your post. Nothing desparate or creepy about grinding, full stop.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry but that statement completely invalidated your post. Nothing desparate or creepy about grinding, full stop.

A guy going up to a girl he has never met and starts grinding is not desperate or creepy? Okay then weirdo. Good luck with the ladies.
Reply 5
Tell the DJ to make it go silent,
then as you walk up to her- he puts on Arctic Monkey's 'Don't you look good on the Dancefloor',
make serious eye contact, and pull her closer.
Game Over. She's Yours.
You have to do the dance like Neil does in the inbetweeners film.. She'll love it
Reply 7
Original post by PC2852
A guy going up to a girl he has never met and starts grinding is not desperate or creepy? Okay then weirdo. Good luck with the ladies.

:rolleyes: good luck turning and having a conversation with someone on the dancefloor of a club.

Bump
Reply 8
What you want to do is slide up to her, real cool like, and give some of your hippin' and hoppin' and a-boppin', and show her what a real cool cat you are with your moves and whisper in her ear, "yo bbz, like what u see, gimme your digitz".
:rolleyes: good luck turning and having a conversation with someone on the dancefloor of a club.

Bump

You really should like exchange names at least before grinding etc. . .
Reply 10
Original post by geetar
What you want to do is slide up to her, real cool like, and give some of your hippin' and hoppin' and a-boppin', and show her what a real cool cat you are with your moves and whisper in her ear, "yo bbz, like what u see, gimme your digitz".

How exactly should one slide? Skidding along the dance floor or the out-of-nowhere surprise slide?
Original post by Squaresquirrel
You really should like exchange names at least before grinding etc. . .

read some rsdn materials. :smile:
Youtube.com/rsdfreetour select the most popular videos.
Reply 12
How exactly should one slide? Skidding along the dance floor or the out-of-nowhere surprise slide?

Wait until the moment is right, then do the worm between her legs and jump up then you start grinding. She will LOVE it.

But honestly...all of my female friends HATE grinding. It's a turn off having some sweaty stranger bashing his dick against your backside repeatedly. Most girls would rather you start a conversation, YES I KNOW THAT IS HARD IN A CLUB, but there are areas where it's easier e.g if there's an outer section, not necessarily smokers section but some clubs have balconies etc. Or maybe try speaking close to her ear, if she's at all interested she wont mind then you could perhaps take the conversation outside or whatevs. I would avoid grinding. Please.
"Ay rude gyal, come wind pon mandem" *Wink* :smile:
Original post by HeavyTeddy
"Ay rude gyal, come wind pon mandem" *Wink* :smile:

ahaha :biggrin: made my day

On a serious note, I think its just nice to ask...do you want to dance? I prefer it when guys do this as it makes them less creepy and more respectful. I hate guys just dancing behind you in a sly way. Try and make eye contact before you go up to the girl.As long as you are confident and respectful in your approach it should all work out.

Also ask for her name as you are dancing...

I think you are ready now.
Reply 15
stick your cock out
If she's dancing with a group of girls you get your group of guys and join their circle. The way to do this is enthusiasm with the song - make eye contact with the girl that is shouting the lyrics the loudest and shout them back at her. (Not aggressively...) Instant bonding, boom! :wink: alternatively make them laugh with cheesy dance moves that you do with confidence. Then once your two groups have merged you pick the girl you want to dance with on her own, be like 'hey, I'm Anonymous! what's your name?' Then continue dancing, facing them more so than the group. Have fun!!
Reply 17

Bump

You're on anonymous, says a lot doesn't it?
Reply 18
sometimes i just see guys literally just going behind girls and grinding, but thats usually only when theres other people grinding too. But what if you're facing them when you see them, do you literally just go behind them and grind even if you're facing them, that seems a bit weird.

ALSO, how are you supposed to react to someone pinching your ass? You don't even know who it is that did it!

EYE CONTACT. If you lock eyes , its a test. It genuienly means.. come at me if you got the guts. Smile at her , or "halfsmile" and if she smiles back , shes game. If not , then see ya buddy :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by eXemp
EYE CONTACT. If you lock eyes , its a test. It genuienly means.. come at me if you got the guts. Smile at her , or "halfsmile" and if she smiles back , shes game. If not , then see ya buddy :smile:

That doesn't always work out. What if, as most of the time, she's not even aware of your existence? Are you supposed to stare her down until she senses you've been starring at her? That's a bit creepy. In that kind of situation, i'd rather just go up to her, but i don't know what's the best way to do that.

I always thought pulling a girl by the waist towards you was a bit weird, but some people just seem to go along with it and i just can't understand how that works. I just keep thinking that she may be weirded and just run away.

Btw, most girls will say they don't like being grinded against, but most girls i've seen will still go along with it. Probably to do with not coming off as a slut towards her peers. If all girls went anonymous and were brutally honest, i think much less people will say they don't like being grinded against.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending