The Student Room Group

Can I move back to my old school?

I moved to a different school for sixth form but now really regret it.

Would it still be possible to move back to my old one?
Reply 1
Original post by cameron262

​How long have you been in sixth form?
You're going to have to ask your old school - they're the only ones who can give a definitive answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cameron262

A girl in my who went to my school moved to a different school to study for her Aleveles and she hated the school she moved to. 2 weeks after her moved she decided she wanted to come back.

I think it depends on the school really. :smile:
We had a girl who'd been at my school from years 7-11 and then moved to college this year return on Friday. So it's still possible at this stage (the transfer rate from another sixth form should be later than from college) as long as your old school has space, is willing to accept you and can accomodate you in the subjects you are taking. (You may be allowed back but required to change subjects, that's happened to a couple of people I know).
Reply 5
It depends on your school, the only way you'll know is to ask them.

My old school always lets people back even after a whole year, but that's them been desperate more than anything.
Reply 6
I moved back today, the cut off point was thursday
Do you regret it? Cause i hare my new school and desperately want to move back but i'm still confused. I don't want my parents to think that im a cowqrd and waste eltheir money just cause i can't stand it
Reply 8
Original post by Rere123456789
Do you regret it? Cause i hare my new school and desperately want to move back but i'm still confused. I don't want my parents to think that im a cowqrd and waste eltheir money just cause i can't stand it

This is an old thread so I was about to close it but it seems the OP is indeed still present on TSR and is currently at university... @Mathangi.

Perhaps they'll pop back to their schooldays thread for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest