How can I start this essay? (please help!) Watch

This discussion is closed.
silverchaired1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi Oxbridge people, I know you must have something 'upstairs' so I'm appealing to you to help me!

I'm not so bad when I get started but I can never think of a kick ass way to start an essay! This is a really important one and I don't want to go with the usual beginning of....'The changing attitudes of the French politicians....' blah blah...
I want it to stand out, and I don't think I know how to!
So, come on people, if you can, help me out! The best one wins a tenner. (seriously) KER-CHING!! Yeah, you know you want it!

This is the title of my essay...

HOW IMPORTANT WAS THE PART PLAYED BY THE CHANGING ATTITUDES OF FRENCH POLITICIANS TO THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ALGERIAN INDEPENDANCE IN 1962?

xxx
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by silverchaired1)
Hi Oxbridge people, I know you must have something 'upstairs' so I'm appealing to you to help me!

I'm not so bad when I get started but I can never think of a kick ass way to start an essay! This is a really important one and I don't want to go with the usual beginning of....'The changing attitudes of the French politicians....' blah blah...
I want it to stand out, and I don't think I know how to!
So, come on people, if you can, help me out! The best one wins a tenner. (seriously) KER-CHING!! Yeah, you know you want it!

This is the title of my essay...

HOW IMPORTANT WAS THE PART PLAYED BY THE CHANGING ATTITUDES OF FRENCH POLITICIANS TO THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ALGERIAN INDEPENDANCE IN 1962?

xxx
Have already replied on your thread in the University section
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed