so who were you in a past life? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Homegrownkitten
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Izrael approximately on 1350.
Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Rashmi
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 1550.
Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
wow, was i off the mark!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Romania approximately on 1675.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Ohhh! I was a 17th century Romanian female leader. Snaps for me!
mooter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Scotland approximately on 1475.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?

lol.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 1425
Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.

Hmmm, all very interesting however the very last part.

I want to be a journalist and it just doesn't quite compute
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Bulgaria approximately on 1600.
Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
tammypotato
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 1550.
Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Renaissance_boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Id say i was young prince Edward from the Tudor times!
Fairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 1100.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!
Now you remember?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, does anyone know of a female leader in Romania who came to power around 1710's?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Yeah, does anyone know of a female leader in Romania who came to power around 1710's?
mmm romania was not united yet at that time, so do you mean moldavia..or other part? :confused:
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
mmm romania was not united yet at that time, so do you mean moldavia..or other part? :confused:
meh, it said round Romania, so i guess yeah..
python05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA North-East approximately on 525.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Now you remember?
grapefruit
Report 14 years ago
Cool!!!

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 1300.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central Afrika approximately on 1550.
Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i like farmers too, but i don't want to BE one
narb - being a man would have been cool - no periods!
and u get to no what masturbation feels like from both sexs, decide which ones your favourite :rolleyes:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
and u get to no what masturbation feels like from both sexs, decide which ones your favourite :rolleyes:
omg! thats horrible~!~ lmao
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA South-Center approximately on 1250.
Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?

i'm a christian tho so i don't believe in afterlife. :rolleyes:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well...I know 5 people who were born on the same day as me....does that mean we were all North african female priests born in the year 525 ?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Well...I know 5 people who were born on the same day as me....does that mean we were all North african female priests born in the year 525 ?
lol your funny
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed