Recipes Watch

This discussion is closed.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I'd be worried, he seems to have a thing about wanting to eat other members...
You're dessert honey
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
You're dessert honey
uh oh chicken RUNNNN
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
uh oh chicken RUNNNN
I am! Oh well he doesn't know where I live so I guess i'm safe for the time being
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am! Oh well he doesn't know where I live so I guess i'm safe for the time being
Ahem... location...
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahem... location...
My hall, block and room number? I don't think so
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My hall, block and room number? I don't think so
I can track you down if I want

You know you want me to eat you
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can track you down if I want

You know you want me to eat you
I think I want to hide under my duvet, which is exactly where I'm headed!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're dessert honey
lol! i've not noticed your flirting for a while... ah well, back with vengenance.

i made a great pitta bread sandwich today- had bacon, fried egg, mushroom + tomatoes in, was really tasty (damn their goes my diet again).

my ommelettes:
  1. beat 2 eggs together + add salt and pepper
  2. pour into fying pan (that has butter in), make sure it doesn't stick
  3. add loads + loads of grated chedder + any other cheese you can find to ommelette in pan, plus ham, tomotoes, mushrooms + anything else you fancy (note: carrots are disgusting on it, chicken or tuna are nice)
  4. let cheese all melt (ommelette should be a fairly dark golden brown on bottom)
  5. fold ommelete over (into thirds)
  6. flip it over in frying pan
  7. slide carefully onto a plate (it can be really messy + disintergate)
  8. add more salt and pepper if you want and eat

this tastes lovely + is really quick + simple.

lou xxx
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chocalate chip cookies

dough from store......preheat oven......take out when golden brown! eat hot!

smoothies
1 cup yogurt
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup mango/ pineapple
1/4 bannana or apple
1/2 cup orange juice

drink chilled!
Katie J
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Wow, thanks, I wasn't expecting many people to actually come up with do-able recipes!! I've just printed a load off! Viviki, I think you deserve some sort of prize for the most inventive!!
I do try & cook but it never seems to work, I get carried away & just add stuff without thinking what it might taste like with so much random stuff. The worst thing I ever invented (although the sound of it is still nice!) was doritos dip, bacon & goodness knows what spices (I havent a clue so add whatever!) all fried together, then grilled cheese on top...it was so salty & disgusting, but I will try it again sometime with less random spices & salt!!
Thanks again, you should all feel proud now having helped me have that slim chance of surviving to Christmas without severe malnutrition!!

(XTina...I think it was you, apologies if not...your cereal based suggestion is definitly my style cooking, I'm seriously considering the Kellogs diet, not to lose weight but for the simplicity of it!!)

Katie J
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think I want to hide under my duvet, which is exactly where I'm headed!
Boo!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
-Pasta
-Pasta sauce

Thats the staple diet when I get to Uni.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Boo!
Your avatar, is sexually suggestive.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Katie J)
(XTina...I think it was you, apologies if not...your cereal based suggestion is definitly my style cooking, I'm seriously considering the Kellogs diet, not to lose weight but for the simplicity of it!!)

Katie J
I know, it's so simple and healthy isn't it! I could live on cereal and Greggs I reckon! Corn Flakes, Coco Pops, Ready Brek...
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Katie J)
Wow, thanks, I wasn't expecting many people to actually come up with do-able recipes!! I've just printed a load off! Viviki, I think you deserve some sort of prize for the most inventive!!
I do try & cook but it never seems to work, I get carried away & just add stuff without thinking what it might taste like with so much random stuff. The worst thing I ever invented (although the sound of it is still nice!) was doritos dip, bacon & goodness knows what spices (I havent a clue so add whatever!) all fried together, then grilled cheese on top...it was so salty & disgusting, but I will try it again sometime with less random spices & salt!!
Thanks again, you should all feel proud now having helped me have that slim chance of surviving to Christmas without severe malnutrition!!

Katie J
You'll learn to survive, even if it is sausages and mash potatoes! I've only had 4 microwave meals since september, and they were all lasagnes because we don't have an oven so i can't make one myself and i love lasgane in general!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Note of warning
always check measurements cvarefully- my brothers housemate made them chilli con carne that had 2 tablespoons of chilli instead of 2 teaspoons :rolleyes: they had ice cream for pudding...

lou xxx
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Your avatar, is sexually suggestive.
Which is what drew me so strongly to it.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Boo!
Help !!!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Help !!!
You'll find safety here on the frying pan, yes that's it, hold on you have to go through the marinade first...
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You'll find safety here on the frying pan, yes that's it, hold on you have to go through the marinade first...
dnt be soo stupid!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (116)
72.96%
No (43)
27.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise