Scroll to see replies

Original post by rickfloss
mate, just think about what you did

you, as a straight male, told a straight female, on what male body looks sexier

is this real life>

you've obviously never seen me post before on the fitness forums :wink:

But I get your point, slightly homo
Original post by Average_Aaron
But it's like levelling up in real life. U farm for hours in the gym then get the best loot.

Hahahaha, thank you. This made me lol so much!
evetts.jpg
that ss physique is the epitome of beautiful
Original post by rickfloss
ryan-lochte-fashion-police-08272012-06-580x435.jpg

LG Fridge genetics. Must be related to Kate Upton.

Original post by andyt8765
Some of you guys are going for the whole beefcake look; not sure about others but it's too much for me.

I prefer just a slim toned body :sexface: and it's what I'm going for. 1380921947135.jpg

XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would be alright if he had better traps. There's just nothing there. Too many curls and not enough deadlifts.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Average_Aaron
No obvious juicers

>No obvious juicers
>posts olympic level athlete

lol ok

protip:
he's on all kinds of dat der celltech
Reply 46
Original post by nopenopenope
>No obvious juicers
>posts olympic level athlete

lol ok

protip:
he's on all kinds of dat der celltech

He's an elite athlete, not a juicer. No one who does gymnastics for a living should have to use cell-tech to look muscular at 160lbs.
Original post by Caedus
He's an elite athlete, not a juicer.

Are the two mutually exclusive?
Original post by Caedus
He's an elite athlete, not a juicer. No one who does gymnastics for a living should have to use cell-tech to look muscular at 160lbs.

I wasn't implying he juiced for size bro

I was implying that all olympic level athletes in a non-skill base sport are using some kind of peds
Reply 49
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Are the two mutually exclusive?

No, but I should think that anyone would look like that at 160ish pounds after dedicating themselves to such a sport.

I wasn't implying he juiced for size bro

I was implying that all olympic level athletes in a non-skill base sport are using some kind of peds

If the athlete did take PEDs I doubt it would have made much of an effect to his overall physique - we're not looking at Phil Heath here.
Original post by Caedus

No, but I should think that anyone would look like that at 160ish pounds after dedicating themselves to such a sport.

If the athlete did take PEDs I doubt it would have made much of an effect to his overall physique - we're not looking at Phil Heath here.

lol at delusion

ok

also

not knowing hiroyuki is only 62kg
Reply 51
lol at delusion

ok

also

I don't watch gymnastics.

Sorry but I don't think there are many 9.5 stone juicers... you're delusional if you think his physique is unattainable without help from performance enhancing drugs.
Original post by Caedus

Sorry but I don't think there are many 9.5 stone juicers... you're delusional if you think his physique is unattainable without help from performance enhancing drugs.

Strong missing the point of my original post

reread it

and neither do i
Reply 53
lol at delusion

ok

also

I'm pretty sure that a lot of olympic-level athletes on taking PEDs, but it's unlikely to be 100% like you seem to think.

Also, he's 62kg @ 5'5", so it's not that hard to believe he looks like that. High resolution tv cameras and lighting all contribute to looking more muscular anyway. I bet in real life he'd look pretty normal.
Original post by Caedus

I think his physique is probably attainable natural but he will probably be on something or other, that's just my opinion though.
Reply 55
Strong missing the point of my original post

reread it

and neither do i

Fine. I posted Zyzz who, in that picture, has a physique that's attainable naturally.
Original post by Caedus
Fine. I posted Zyzz who, in that picture, has a physique that's attainable naturally.

zyzz roided tho so doesn't that make him a juicer and not eligible, which is the point I was trying to make

Original post by Cookie100
I'm pretty sure that a lot of olympic-level athletes on taking PEDs, but it's unlikely to be 100% like you seem to think.

Also, he's 62kg @ 5'5", so it's not that hard to believe he looks like that. High resolution tv cameras and lighting all contribute to looking more muscular anyway. I bet in real life he'd look pretty normal.

Probably not, like I doubt the UK athletes competing in olympic weightlifting are taking PEDs and if they are, they are ****ing ****.

my original point of my post btw was not that his physique is unattainable natty but that OP stated no obvious juicers yet posted an obvious juicer
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
syF5y7Ghj9.png
Except with sightly bigger arms.
Reply 58
zyzz roided tho so doesn't that make him a juicer and illegible, which is the point I was trying to make

Probably not, like I doubt the UK athletes competing in olympic weightlifting are taking PEDs and if they are, they are ****ing ****.

my original point of my post btw was not that his physique is unattainable natty but that OP stated no obvious juicers yet posted an obvious juicer

Original post by AreebWithaHat
I think his physique is probably attainable natural but he will probably be on something or other, that's just my opinion though.

I was under the impression the OP meant physiques which are unattainable naturally (I.e. IFBB body builders & strong men). I think it's fair to say that I'd like to look like Zyzz in his earlier days but minus the cell-tech.
Original post by Caedus
I was under the impression the OP meant physiques which are unattainable naturally (I.e. IFBB body builders & strong men). I think it's fair to say that I'd like to look like Zyzz in his earlier days but minus the cell-tech.

o

I might just be being anal idk

Zyzz like this? He's like perf ottermode there for the gurls

Quick Reply

Latest