Kpop lovers and dance enthusiastic from London

Watch
Kamarelka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi.
I'm currently having my gap year and living in London.
To be totally honest with the exception of 4 months approximately 5 years ago I've never tried to dance for a longer period of time.
However, last year I fell in love with Kpop and now when I actually have freetime I would love to give a shot to some choreo (not necessarily from a Kpop song, I am opened to any suggestions).
Even though I lack experience and I have literally no idea whether is there any place where to carry out my idea, I can offer an absolute commitment and deep enthsiasm in case that I find anyone with same interests
moneesha30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi, nice to meet u. I'm also a kpop lover. well I would love to join you with dancing, but sadly I don't have any free time at the moment. I'm currently doing my A levels and applying to unis. but hopefully next time
Rayrayxx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi! I'm currently 13 and if that's too Young for you that ok! But I I am currently trying to find a dance cover group to join and am very interested in this. I've been dancing since I was six so I would love to help! And I would love to join!!

Thank you!
RoflStick
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah, is it too late? I love kpop too
coolgirlaamy
Badges: 1
Report 6 years ago
I'd love to join a kpop dance cover group!!!! but I'm in Scotland...and I can't dance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (69)
18.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.42%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (143)
37.63%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.63%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise