The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I found it somewhat more difficult than i anticipated, i did Family, Education, Stratification and Crime/Deviance. It was a lengthy exam so at the latter part of it i struggled to right extended responces for both Differentation and Crime/Deviance.

To what extent is there still an Underclass in Britan? - i wrote about embourgement, the decline of unemployment rates, social mobility, the increase in job seekers allowance

To what extent do the actions of children depend on control parents have on them?
I wrote about incorrect norms and values, anti subcultures, working class culture, effect of mass media and etc
Reply 2
LucidExtra
I found it somewhat more difficult than i anticipated, i did Family, Education, Stratification and Crime/Deviance. It was a lengthy exam so at the latter part of it i struggled to right extended responces for both Differentation and Crime/Deviance.

To what extent is there still an Underclass in Britan? - i wrote about embourgement, the decline of unemployment rates, social mobility, the increase in job seekers allowance

To what extent do the actions of children depend on control parents have on them?
I wrote about incorrect norms and values, anti subcultures, working class culture, effect of mass media and etc

I thought it was ok, i was plannig on doing poverty,crime, family and work but when i got intehr i didn't like the essay questions for crime and for work so i did poverty, family, education and movement and migration.

For the family one i defined differnt types of families, different ethnic groups, etc.

Overall i thought it went quite well except that i had major cramp at the end! Wrote 15 pages!

Latest