callum.jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi

As a new student in Sheffield Hallam i've been investigating the music scene in the city and I am disappointed by the lack of a metal scene, let alone an extreme one (e.g. black, death) am I in the wrong city? Does anyone share my interest? and is there anywhere in the city I can go to find a representation?

Thanks
maynn123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey,
I like most of metal sub-genres but Im dont like black and death. I am struggling to find any good underground venues myself, I am more into ska and punk anyway. If you ever find anything then msg me! I'll look as well.
callum.jones
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,
It's a nightmare, there doesn't seem to be anywhere, Corporation seems to be the closest thing to a venue, but I have yet to check it out
thechondroma
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by callum.jones)
Hi

As a new student in Sheffield Hallam i've been investigating the music scene in the city and I am disappointed by the lack of a metal scene, let alone an extreme one (e.g. black, death) am I in the wrong city? Does anyone share my interest? and is there anywhere in the city I can go to find a representation?

Thanks
Hi nope their seems to be much metal here. however i am into most things nasty and heavy so if u wanna get owt to some gigs hit me up. check out thechondroma.tumblr.com. I mostly do this out of boredom and love of metal. spread the love.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (55)
29.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (104)
55.03%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads