The Student Room Group
hello....????

did anybody do economics today??? AQA???

talk...talk
come on everyone...
I did it! I did bad. I knew I was going to fail anyway! I only just managed to finish. I liked the cartel question because I knew what one was :smile: No more exams! :biggrin:
Reply 4
hey i did GCSE economics AQA, and i screwed it up. every question! I was struggling with almost all questions. does anyone share my feelings :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 5
i did this also...but i thought it was easier that all the past paper that i looked at... i answered all the questions... amazingly.... ya'll did higher ye? i duno how the foundation paper was like...i hope i get at least a C.... i find it hard to get marks in economics even though a write quite a bit... Economics is the Hardest subject i took... i just want to pass this one...!
Thanks for replying...

Yeah...I done higher tier...and you're right it was easier than past papers...but in terms of the demand and supply questions they were ambiguously worded and much harder than they usually are...

What question did you lot choose in section B??? 5 or 6 and what did you write for part (b) of the question you chose???

I liked the paper in general...I liked questions 1-3...question 4 was quite bad...the options questions were okay...

What do you guys think of the grade boundaries??? Higher/lower than in previous years??? (and yes...no more exams!)
Reply 7
I did question 6, didnt have a clue wat to rite for 5 so i had to choose 6. I did higher tier, the foundation papers were yellow coloured. I found this stuff harder than previous papers. I beleive economics is commonsense anyway. my teacher manged to persuade me i dont have any :biggrin: :mad: Jus to give evryone hope... the mark scheme does say to credit any valid point.... boy i sure hope so:confused:
I done question 6 too!!!

I never liked question5...although I liked the topic I didn't like the question (b)...I don't know if question 5 was actually easier if I had read the texts (because most people in my class picked number 5)...oh well!!! lol!!!
:biggrin:

You see with one of the questions that was worth 8 marks...where you had to shift both the demand and supply lines...what did you write in all that space beneath it???

What did you write about for (6) (b) ??? (I want to see if I got some good points down)...
Reply 9
i rote crap for 6b i only left 10 minutes for it. Ye the one about the oil. did u draw four lines on the graph? coz both lines had to shift. i rote crap below it aswell. i hopefully must have got a few marks though!:confused:
yeah...there were two lines and i drew two more...i increased both supply and demand...

what did you write about the price though?

Latest