TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
i am not a super person
hmm?

anyways bono - i did that bit in my report manually i.e u do the calculations yourself...it didnt say you cant on the specification :rolleyes: so cant help you with that part m8, but i think i know how to do it- will read the access book tommoz anyways to check out a few queries---maybe i can find some ways then if you couldnt find an answer by then

im ****ing sleepy tbh so gotta sleep m8
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Juwel - Yahoo does 3MB!
aol does unlimited mbs my mate just sent me a movie
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I got the impression you didn't like me? :confused:
nope, i tried to PM you and apologize, but ur box was full, then i posted a message, which the mods deleted, then u were re-banned, so i didn't know if u had seen my message, but i am sorry for being a jerk to you.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Juwel - Yahoo does 3MB!
Nah I'll keep Hotmail, no point making another email now.

But I do have an AOL account I hardly use, [email protected]...
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Nah I'll keep Hotmail, no point making another email now.

But I do have an AOL account I hardly use, [email protected]...
does ur internet get provided by aol at the mo?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
does ur internet get provided by aol at the mo?
No, BT, but I can still access my email, can I not get it then?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, BT, but I can still access my email, can I not get it then?
lol it says that your aol email ad doesnt exist :rolleyes:
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope, i tried to PM you and apologize, but ur box was full, then i posted a message, which the mods deleted, then u were re-banned, so i didn't know if u had seen my message, but i am sorry for being a jerk to you.
Apology Accepted.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol it says that your aol email ad doesnt exist :rolleyes:
So that's why I can't get to my email these days, they deleted my account, hmmph!

No matter.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Apology Accepted.
YAY!!! thanx for adding me too ur sig. Bono- who is your league going?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So that's why I can't get to my email these days, they deleted my account, hmmph!

No matter.
ahh you changed from aol to bt - ofcourse they delete your account
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmm?

anyways bono - i did that bit in my report manually i.e u do the calculations yourself...it didnt say you cant on the specification :rolleyes: so cant help you with that part m8, but i think i know how to do it- will read the access book tommoz anyways to check out a few queries---maybe i can find some ways then if you couldnt find an answer by then

im ****ing sleepy tbh so gotta sleep m8
How else could you do it? You need a manual code so that it calculates the total price based on:

- Whether the discount box is ticked.
- The number of tyres fitted.

e.g.) A code like:

If Box ticked Then

Total Price For Customer = [(Customer Price * 0.95) + (VAT Cost)] * Number Of Tyres Fitted

Else:

Total Price For Customer = [(Customer Price) + (VAT Cost)] * Number Of Tyres Fitted

Remembering that the VAT is added after the 5% discount, and that they will pay this price for each tyre - Hence multiplying the price paid per tyre (depending on whether company is discounted) by the number of tyres fitted.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
YAY!!! thanx for adding me too ur sig. Bono- who is your league going?
There is no league.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
anyways as i promised myself, i need to go and have an awesome sleep nite nite f31
Attached files
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
There is no league.
bono- i have a question. I thought u hated mr white, but then you said you talk to him on MSN... i am confused
:confused:

they started a league for you though....
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bono- i have a question. I thought u hated mr white, but then you said you talk to him on MSN... i am confused
:confused:

they started a league for you though....
"but then you said you talk to him on MSN..." - I do.

"they started a league for you though." - No, they started the league mainly due to Glitter & co. Mr White had a go at me along the way, although it lost sense because a lot of my posts are constructive and help people in the academic sub-forum.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)

"they started a league for you though." - No, they started the league mainly due to Glitter & co. Mr White had a go at me along the way, although it lost sense because a lot of my posts are constructive and help people in the academic sub-forum.
oo i see. Odd, i wouldn't talk to people i hate on the internet.... just kidding bono
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)

He's a hypocrite then and i've lost all my respect for him...not that i had much available for him anyway.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
He's a hypocrite then and i've lost all my respect for him...not that i had much available for him anyway.
I didn't say he liked me or anything, just that we spoke on MSN. It was never free-flowing conversations or anything.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
As I said before you don't necessarily have to do an IF/ELSE, you could have a field containing the percentage discount as a number i.e. 0.95 for someone with the discount and 1.00 for someone without, then just always multiply the total cost by this number.
mmm, I'm not really sure I understand that, but I would like to code it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.42%
No (438)
60.66%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.91%

Watched Threads