Adoption and rejection of sporting heroes

Watch this thread
lconnolly16
Badges: 1
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can any of you think of any examples of sporting heroes that have been made through mass media and any that have been ruined through mass media?
nicko_88
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 16 years ago
what about beckham? he's always in the media
lovelee-jublee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Yes, Beckham has been made through mass media, but also he's been criticised for appearing in it too much.

A current example... Cristiano Ronaldo... he's been in the media an awful lot following the England v Portugal game and now it looks as if it is ruining his career.
quintsy
Badges: 17
Report 15 years ago
I'm not sure if you're still looking for answers, but Zinedine Zidane has been in the papers quite a bit following his headbutting of Marco Materazzi in the final of the World Cup. There's been much debate as to whether it was right that he still received the FIFA World Cup Golden Ball Award after what he did.
mferris674
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
well hello smellys
vgfthm,
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mferris674)
well hello smellys
goodbye smellys
samibutty679
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
WUS Brozzzz
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yeet
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i am sorry that your mom is gay and your dad left you to get some milk and your nan is in the ashtray and also get a rock and smash your fanny in.
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Donald trump licks ass
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You got flipped off when you were born .
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Call dis number 999 for extra education
Ben Dover06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Call this number 07537150999 this will teach you anything you want its insane? Press 1 for science/ biology 2 for english 3 for maths 4 for sports studies and may also teach how to become a famous rapper.
jimmy the savile
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
no he aint u gay
jimmy the savile
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ben Dover06)
Call this number 07537150999 this will teach you anything you want its insane? Press 1 for science/ biology 2 for english 3 for maths 4 for sports studies and may also teach how to become a famous rapper.
(Original post by lconnolly16)
Can any of you think of any examples of sporting heroes that have been made through mass media and any that have been ruined through mass media?
ur mums fanny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (17)
16.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (27)
26.21%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
53.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.88%

Watched Threads