The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele applicants 2014

Is anyone applying to Keele in 2014? :smile: Just thought I'd start this and we can talk about offers and all!
---
Connect to Keele here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just received an offer from Keele! So happy :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I'm new here so not sure if I'm doing this right ..
I'm thinking of applying to Keele but I have never visited the Uni before. It looks amazing in pictures and it's not that far down on the league table but how's the environment like? It would be the only university that I'm applying to that I haven't visited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm waiting for a reply to see if I can have chance of being accepted! I want to go here so bad!!!
Reply 4
Original post by lou2712
I've just received an offer from Keele! So happy :smile:

thats amazing well done!! what's your offer for?
Reply 5
Also got my offer yesterday for English and American Literature :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Applied for medicine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbithas
Applied for medicine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Snap
Reply 8
Also applied, had my offer of ABC excluding Crit Thinking, so am I right in saying General Studies can be used if need be? Have an A in it so far
Reply 9
Original post by dh2311
Also applied, had my offer of ABC excluding Crit Thinking, so am I right in saying General Studies can be used if need be? Have an A in it so far

what did you apply for? I'm not sure most unis exclude general studies and I have a feeling keele do too, but don't take my word for it! look in the prospectus :smile: but if they've given you an offer it must count? I'm confused now
Reply 10
Original post by alixrebecca
what did you apply for? I'm not sure most unis exclude general studies and I have a feeling keele do too, but don't take my word for it! look in the prospectus :smile: but if they've given you an offer it must count? I'm confused now

Marketing and media, on the website it does say when it excludes general studies for some, most seem to allow it though, and media and marketing both don't say excludes general studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Has anyone received an awknowledgement letter yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by cbithas
Has anyone received an awknowledgement letter yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think you get one, I haven't had one but I got an offer within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I'm thinking of applying for chemistry at Keele :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Snap

Haha what other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by dh2311
Don't think you get one, I haven't had one but I got an offer within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right! Thanks! I received one from all of my other unis, so I was a bit worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
how long did it take for you to get your keele offer? :smile: I've applied for english lit and creative writing
Applying for Social Science foundation... think im the only one here :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by GrammarGirl
how long did it take for you to get your keele offer? :smile: I've applied for english lit and creative writing

6 days for me for Eng and American Lit :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I got an offer 5 days after mine was sent and 2 days after the unis recieved the application! I've applied to two courses tho so waiting a reply from biology!

Quick Reply

Latest