The Student Room Group

£525,000 PA Average salaries at Goldman Sachs!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What bank do you work at, and what position?
UBS, Equity Trading, on a derivs desk. Having a quiet reflective moment over lunch while EMI plummets and I rethink examples of premium compensation convertible bonds in risk arbitrage.

While on TSR, for a bit.
Reply 62
^^^^ Perfect example of time management in an IB.
President_Ben
UBS, Equity Trading, on a derivs desk. Having a quiet reflective moment over lunch while EMI plummets and I rethink examples of premium compensation convertible bonds in risk arbitrage.

While on TSR, for a bit.

Not having to fetch the VP's lunch then? :wink:
x.narb.x
So you have time for exercise, regular sex, as well as the time to prepare healthy food, and the time to eat it at the office, all whilst working 6-7 days? Dream on fella.

Just saw your profile, i like you vain naked picture there...thanks for sharing it with us...

anyway, healthy meals such as convenient salads dont need preparation. M&S offers a wide range of healthy foods for lunch and snack...

You ever heard of eating while working? I have.

And you can easily fit an exercise regime during your lunch hour or periods where you are free.

I think a lifeguard job suits you.
Reply 65
mussy123
Just saw your profile, i like you vain naked picture there...thanks for sharing it with us...

anyway, healthy meals such as convenient salads dont need preparation. M&S offers a wide range of healthy foods for lunch and snack...

You ever heard of eating while working? I have.

And you can easily fit an exercise regime during your lunch hour or periods where you are free.

I think a lifeguard job suits you.

What are you talking about, you stupid t-w-a-t?
Reply 66
President_Ben

While on TSR, for a bit.

Whats your salary?
Reply 67
Ah, but that's one of the "bad questions" in President Ben's book :p: And mussy's isn't a ****, your profile pic really is pathetic.
check out mine...
LBC213
Not having to fetch the VP's lunch then? :wink:

No, did offer at the time.

Think he was too busy to eat.
x.narb.x
Whats your salary?

I'm an intern. So the flat usual in banking is 2.5k a month plus 400 a month for accomodation.

Extra week on the end of unclaimed sick leave too to be spread over the 10.
Reply 71
OIZ3AS
check out mine...

Ahem...
Johan C
Ah, but that's one of the "bad questions" in President Ben's book :p: And mussy's isn't a ****, your profile pic really is pathetic.

aww, don't be jealous because he's sexy :p:
Reply 73
shady lane

Is he ?
shady lane

Keep that **** to PMs :smile: .
Lol yeh I agree, hate it too.
Reply 76
IB = Money, Money = Loads of Shopping, therefore IB = Loads of Shopping :biggrin: :p:
Reply 77
Go in, get what you need, get out.

Bish bash bosh, job done.
Reply 78
How long is a flight from London to New York?
Reply 79
Circa 6 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending