single life Watch

This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
im kinda startin to enjoy the single life (stil miss cuddles etc but hey, therel b a time for that later!)

went out to Zanzibar on saturday night with a mate and her mate from london who came to stay, i havent been out clubbin like that in ages!!!! i had a fab time! all the time hoping the "sexy 6th former" would b there, but never saw him *cries* anyhooz, saw ste at bus stop! gr8 thing was, 1, i didnt have ma glasses on and i look sooo much better, 2, i had just had ma hair cut, styled and straightned and 3, i didnt even notice him til i was right next to him!! aparentyl he was just staring at me walkin by qwith a look of anger, upset and shock all at once! hahahahaha! d*mbf*ck

but ooooooh th joys of single life! i cud go out and not care about watchin wat i drink, or what i do coz of the other half back home! got ome piks for u to nosy at too 2moro!

and last night, was at some mates house til 1am! aaaaaah im startin 2 like it!

so people, CHEERS TO THE SINGLE LIFE!

P.S i is goin to see dj casper on april 9th at zanzi! woo cha cha on!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
im kinda startin to enjoy the single life (stil miss cuddles etc but hey, therel b a time for that later!)

went out to Zanzibar on saturday night with a mate and her mate from london who came to stay, i havent been out clubbin like that in ages!!!! i had a fab time! all the time hoping the "sexy 6th former" would b there, but never saw him *cries* anyhooz, saw ste at bus stop! gr8 thing was, 1, i didnt have ma glasses on and i look sooo much better, 2, i had just had ma hair cut, styled and straightned and 3, i didnt even notice him til i was right next to him!! aparentyl he was just staring at me walkin by qwith a look of anger, upset and shock all at once! hahahahaha! d*mbf*ck

but ooooooh th joys of single life! i cud go out and not care about watchin wat i drink, or what i do coz of the other half back home! got ome piks for u to nosy at too 2moro!

Hahahaha! Good for you!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay!!
go lumpy- glad u r having a gr8 time!!
xxxx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yay!!
go lumpy- glad u r having a gr8 time!!
xxxx
hopefully on easter sunday i am goin out with amy n hayley (glitter and dizzzzzy) to zanzibar in derby for an all nighter 9pm til 6am! 8 dj's! gona b bangin i cant wait!

oh, and iv decided to stay in education for another 2yrs, and go to college. i no i wont b leavin til im 20 (just) but hey! career needed!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hopefully on easter sunday i am goin out with amy n hayley (glitter and dizzzzzy) to zanzibar in derby for an all nighter 9pm til 6am! 8 dj's! gona b bangin i cant wait!

oh, and iv decided to stay in education for another 2yrs, and go to college. i no i wont b leavin til im 20 (just) but hey! career needed!
cool- what are u gonna study?
what do u want to do for a job?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
cool- what are u gonna study?
what do u want to do for a job?
duno wot i wana do as a job, but im gona study health n social care, and either media or business. but business i took in yr 12 and it scared me!

hey, that pik in the avatar is me!!!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
duno wot i wana do as a job, but im gona study health n social care, and either media or business. but business i took in yr 12 and it scared me!

hey, that pik in the avatar is me!!!
you look fab!!
good luck with it all!!
does that mean u won't be leaving UKL??
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
you look fab!!
good luck with it all!!
does that mean u won't be leaving UKL??
thanks!

thanks!

maybe. i most likely wil not b on between june and september coz of the summer hols, but il b bk if i go college! hehe
snowball
Report 14 years ago

good for you lumpy the single life does have its good points... flirting without the guilt, for one!

Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Good for you lumpy. Glad to see you doing well

I didn't know you wore glasses?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
Good for you lumpy. Glad to see you doing well

I didn't know you wore glasses?
thanks

yes i wear glasses, im virtually blind without them. but i occasionally take them off... and usually end up hurtin myself. a lot.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thanks

yes i wear glasses, im virtually blind without them. but i occasionally take them off... and usually end up hurtin myself. a lot.
My sight is just very burley without them. Though they can cause indury with them on.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
My sight is just very burley without them. Though they can cause indury with them on.
well, my vision goes very blury, the colour is hardly there, and a lot of things r double. so usually wen i go out and take them off, i ahve to cling on to a mate for dear life!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, my vision goes very blury, the colour is hardly there, and a lot of things r double. so usually wen i go out and take them off, i ahve to cling on to a mate for dear life!
lmao, have u tried Contacts.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
lmao, have u tried Contacts.
erm, well i dont like the idea really, and my purse strings would break!

i was thinkin of gettin em for wen i go out and occasions, but then... argh! somewhere out of nowhere, i just dont!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay you have discovered the joys of single life! soooo, whos the sexy sixth former? any clues eh eh??
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by poowpoow)
yay you have discovered the joys of single life! soooo, whos the sexy sixth former? any clues eh eh??
hehe

i so wana go every week! iv not had this much fun in yonks! I LOVE BEING SINGLE AGAIN!!!!!

i dont no his name il show u him! but hes in the yr below (i cant get out of it! they attract me like flies to poopoo!) he was in here just now but now hes gone!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heheee! what does he look like and who does he hang around with? if you know!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by poowpoow)
heheee! what does he look like and who does he hang around with? if you know!
well i juts showed esther who he is and she knows my taste in guys is slightly weird... but hes nice to me!

he wheres bluish kinda jacket/coat and hangs wiv the guy in yr12 with the 'biiiiig' hair do. and alkso sometimes goes round with someone called nick and a guy called ashley straw... i think
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i juts showed esther who he is and she knows my taste in guys is slightly weird... but hes nice to me!

he wheres bluish kinda jacket/coat and hangs wiv the guy in yr12 with the 'biiiiig' hair do. and alkso sometimes goes round with someone called nick and a guy called ashley straw... i think
the big hair do as in the one with the massive mohican (liam)? i really cnt think who u mean. hmm, but im coming into school in a minute so ill be on the look out!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (28)
25.93%
No - I got the required grades (66)
61.11%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise