Turn on thread page Beta

Personal statement For forensic psychology and criminal justice studies and criminol watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is anyone out there i need help ! how the hell do i even start it and do i seriously have to talk about psychology forensic psychology criminal justice and criminology all in one im screwed any idea and tip and or hint would be lovely im looking to be offered a place a Liverpool john moores uni but have a pending gcse in maths so my statement has to be good help help and urm help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Altho they are all related, they will cover the basic area in different ways. You need to narrow down your choice in order to write a good PS to just one subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaDsimpson)
    is anyone out there i need help ! how the hell do i even start it and do i seriously have to talk about psychology forensic psychology criminal justice and criminology all in one im screwed any idea and tip and or hint would be lovely im looking to be offered a place a Liverpool john moores uni but have a pending gcse in maths so my statement has to be good help help and urm help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hiya

I graduated from the Forensic Psychology & Criminal Justice degree at LJMU this summer. If you have any specific questions about the course I'll happily try and answer them.

As far as the PS goes, I can't fully remember the details of mine, but I talked mainly about why I wanted to do that course in particular, mainly as I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to focus fully on psychology but wanted to keep my options open to careers within criminal justice, primarily the probation service.

As it happens, I've ended up focussing on the psychology elements of the degree and am now pursuing clinical psychology, but the criminal justice components of the course were by far the most enjoyable, especially as the CJ staff team really care about student well being.

ReputationRep:
    well congratulations and yeah I'm looking to go to LJM as well i mainly want to focus on forensic psychology and criminal justice but because my other options arent tht cause they don't do the course I've had to chose the next thing down from that so criminology and psychology in most choices apart from 2 places but i need to write a personal statement for LJM's to get in and not mess up my chances of an offer at other uni's if i dont get in.

if you get what i mean :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well i managed to do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.