Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    everytime i try to connect to the internet it fails, i've tried both wireless and wired connection. The xbox detects StudentCom but does NOT connect to the internet

did anyone else have this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Probably due to the login details required to connect. Sometimes you have to sign into StudentCom, and the Xbox might not be able to load this page because it's a browser login.

Tried connecting the laptop and seeing if it wants you to sign in? Then do a quick switcharoo and try the Xbox? I could connect fine in Singer, but then I bought a USB-ethernet adapter for my laptop and ran the connection through that - Some games required an always-on connection and I didn't want to use WiFi because it wasn't highspeed.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.