Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have currently got 2 choices I know I want to do, one at Teesside University and the other at Kingston University. I currently live near Teesside University with my mum and step-dad. However, if I chose to go to Kingston, I would live with my dad. As I am living with both parents, which income do I put on the student finance form, as my dad earns far less than my mum and step-dad do combined.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

We would require the income of who you will be spending most time living with.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi there,

We would require the income of who you will be spending most time living with.

Thanks
    Thanks, and would I class both as living at home? I only go to the other home (dads house) a few weeks a year on holiday.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi again,

If you normally live with your mum and step-dad, we would need them both to provide their financial details, if you live with your dad, we would require his.

If you are going to be living away from home during term-time, you would indicate this on the application itself. If not, you would indicate that you are living at home with the parent who is sponsoring your application.

Thanks,

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.