?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
<thread closed>
LilacLily
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello. I'm not sure I can call myself a proper fan but I have listened to a few songs by him and I enjoyed all of them. I especially like the song "Give me Love". I've been meaning to go on youtube and check out more of his songs. Any suggestions?
Little Wolf Taima
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One of very few guy-with-a-guitar acts that stays so individual and memorable.

Lego House and You Need Me are amazing.
kurt123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Love all his songs! He's such a down to earth man.
0kaySadia_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by kurt123)
Love all his songs! He's such a down to earth man.
Agreeeedddddd!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charl_1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I love him. He's honestly amazing. I havn't had chance to see him live yet being in england and all and the fact that he's spent the past year in america but I will see him one day!!! He just reached 8 million followers on twitter but yet he is still so down to earth and still doesnt realise how famous he actually is!
Charl_1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Little Wolf Taima)
One of very few guy-with-a-guitar acts that stays so individual and memorable.

Lego House and You Need Me are amazing.
they're good songs but I think they're songs that everyone listens to. If you really want to blown away by his music, listen to parting glass or cold coffee, songs that many people don't know exist. Being a huge fan of him, I've found loads of his secret songs not many people know about on youtube
Charl_1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LilacLily)
Hello. I'm not sure I can call myself a proper fan but I have listened to a few songs by him and I enjoyed all of them. I especially like the song "Give me Love". I've been meaning to go on youtube and check out more of his songs. Any suggestions?
There is loads to suggest but I suggest:

Little bird, cold coffee, sofa, UNI, parting glass and autumn leaves. Just a few haha
Ben_K
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Great artist.
Little Wolf Taima
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charl_1997)
they're good songs but I think they're songs that everyone listens to. If you really want to blown away by his music, listen to parting glass or cold coffee, songs that many people don't know exist. Being a huge fan of him, I've found loads of his secret songs not many people know about on youtube
Good point. I'mm aware he's done a bit of ghostwriting so I'll have to look around a little.

I'm usually listening to slightly more obscure things like experimentalism/cymatic pieces/erhu music etc. Totally out of touch with current musicians but saw him live on TV once and he was immediately endearing... I want to hug him.
lucine.B
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He's my fav indie artist! I loooove him so very much and yes I do live in the UK haha. I remember seeing him in various bars and clubs- can't believe it took him over 300 gigs!
I think he's great, fab voice and just full of feeling not to mention incredible songs
LilacLily
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charl_1997)
There is loads to suggest but I suggest:

Little bird, cold coffee, sofa, UNI, parting glass and autumn leaves. Just a few haha
Thanks. Guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon.
rowena.brett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Little Bird is my ultimate favourite song by him. I had the chance to meet him in 2011 and he is incredibly lovely. I'm in green, its not the best photo of me but i love it anyway
Name:  ed sheeran with thee gang.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  45.5 KB
ermm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Meaning behind small bump is touching. He's one of the best singers around, absolutely amazing.
0kaySadia_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE HIM IN OCTOBER WOOO insanely excited for it
ermm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 0kaySadia_)
I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE HIM IN OCTOBER WOOO insanely excited for it
Went to see him and my friend sprayed his hair orange, wore the orange + hoodie, orange chinos and orange loafers haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads