Turn on thread page Beta

So there's this guy and I was pretty convinced that he quite liked me... But then I was talking to his friends today and they've said that when asked by them whether he liked me, he said no. They did say that he went quite red, then put in his earphones and turned away but he'd just shy in general so I'm not really sure what to make of it... It's awkward because I like him and I don't know what to do now :L

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do is to ask him yourself. If he really is that shy, find the way where he feels most comfortable communicating (phone,text face to face etc) and ask him a little while into a conversation so he feels more comfortable talking to you at that moment in time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    His face goes red when the subject is brought up? I don't think you can get any more obvious than that.

A lot of shy people will hide the fact they like someone at all costs, never mind act on it. You'll have to make any moves yourself (and make it blindingly obvious) unless you're prepared to wait a long time.

ReputationRep:
    Try spending more time alone with him. He will act strange because its only u 2. But don't worry if he does because its him being next to his crush. He might not act strange yet. Just start the convo then slowly bring us . Who do u think is fit etc. He might just stare at u or he might tell u straight.

ReputationRep:
    Of course he'd say no if he's around his friends! And that fact that he went bright red is even more of a give away. Ask him why he went red

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.