The Student Room Group

name on ucas application form..

Okay guys heres the deal.
On all my exam certificates and driving license i have my name.
On my passport however i have my my name and another name too. Both in the forename category btw. therefore i dont have a middle name..
Which name should i put on my ucas application form? Im not very sure..
What is the name on your birth certificate? This is your legal name and this should be what all your exam certificates have on them, simply so that they agree and it doesnt look like fraud.
I'm in a worse state. Name on exam certificates is spelled differently to my passport, driving license, bank card etc. I adopted the spelling of my name which is on my exam certificates by usage at a very young age because I preferred it. On my UCAS application I also used this name so that UCAS can track my grades through the exam boards. I suggest you should do this too. I have also heard accounts of people who have been in our situation legally changing their names to what is written on their exam certificates (since you can't change your name on an exam certificate) in order for all their documents to match - perhaps something you should consider? I know I will definitely be doing this soon, albeit the process of changing your name is a lengthy one and can be ridiculously expensive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending