Turn on thread page Beta

Okay, not constantly, but a lot of the time they're just pissed off with me. It's only two of them, one of them is only angry with me when I've actually done something bad..or sort of bad... like by accident I put a bunch of bananas on her fridge shelf and she got really pissed off. The other one seems like every time she talks to me she wants to rip my face off, everytime I talk to her she either replies, "HUH WHAT?!" or "WHAT IS IT NOW?" And literally the other day I asked her if she knew a song which wnet like, so I sung it and then she turned round and asked my other flatmate, "IS HE DRUNK??" It was like 4 in the afternoon. But it's weird everytime I'm not nice back to them they aren't angry with me at all, like I kept jokingly calling the angry girl hulky one night and she didn't get pissed off at all during the night, she wasn't even annoyed in the morning. Does she just like grumpy people?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Some girls just love being treated like ****, facts of life my friend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, not constantly, but a lot of the time they're just pissed off with me. It's only two of them, one of them is only angry with me when I've actually done something bad..or sort of bad... like by accident I put a bunch of bananas on her fridge shelf and she got really pissed off. The other one seems like every time she talks to me she wants to rip my face off, everytime I talk to her she either replies, "HUH WHAT?!" or "WHAT IS IT NOW?" And literally the other day I asked her if she knew a song which wnet like, so I sung it and then she turned round and asked my other flatmate, "IS HE DRUNK??" It was like 4 in the afternoon. But it's weird everytime I'm not nice back to them they aren't angry with me at all, like I kept jokingly calling the angry girl hulky one night and she didn't get pissed off at all during the night, she wasn't even annoyed in the morning. Does she just like grumpy people?
    They sound cranky as hell.
    Have you told them basically what you've posted and asked them if there are any reasons they're behaving as they are?
    If not, then that's your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    Very odd indeed, that girl needs to be taught a lesson :hubba: I think she likes it mean. Real mean.

Flava don't make me puke, she's not a looker, I think I'd cry if I tried. I would tell them but honestly, I don't want to make a big thing over this. Another weird thing I forgot to mention is that whenever I get drunk the angry girl gets annoyed with me and then any time we're drinking and I say oh no I'll take it easy tonight then she gets angry and asks why not.

Also we went out once and the first thing she tried to do was grind on me and I thought it was really weird and said no.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.