The Student Room Group

Christmas jobs + school?

so i was wandering if i was to apply for a christmas job, would i be able to get shifts to not be during school hours and late hours?
Original post by gostek
so i was wandering if i was to apply for a christmas job, would i be able to get shifts to not be during school hours and late hours?

You could do shifts on saturdays and sundays.
Also depending on what time the place is open until- you may be able to get shifts in the evening after school.
Reply 2
Where I work you can have evening shifts like 4-8 or 5-8 but I totally do not recommend doing too many after school shifts, it's so tiring after a day at school!
Reply 3
But if i apply online, would i have to include that i would like different shifts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gostek
But if i apply online, would i have to include that i would like different shifts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless they ask about shifts when applying online- you wouldnt have to say anything. When applying online, they might only ask general questions (such as roughly how many hours a wek you are willing to do).
You would only really mention things like that at interview and when sorting out shifts if offered a job.
Reply 5
Great!
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending