Turn on thread page Beta

My body watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay so over past years I have been verbally abused by my body...so I tried many times to lose weigh and failed but recently I have and I think I may have gone too skinny. What are your opinions(sorry for camera quality)

And for people that are mentioning I have posted this thread for other purposes i.e. Attention seeking, showing off etc.
    Id like to say to what?? Im proud of it. Have you got nothing better to do?? Instead of jealousy and hatred?

IM PROUD AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Dayum! That's enough. Looking good :cool:
    Don't let the abuse trouble you any longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    Dayum! That's enough. Looking good :cool:
    Don't let the abuse trouble you any longer.
    Thanks. it took effort and motivation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxSophiaxo)
    Okay so over past years I have been verbally abused by my body...so I tried many times to lose weigh and failed but recently I have and I think I may have gone too skinny. What are your opinions(sorry for camera quality)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think we should definitely procreate, I live at 63 In Your Dreams Drive, bring condoms and chocolate.

Let's make babies

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, you are pretty skinny.

Though, I think is due to the way you are arching your body in the sideways pose. It elongates your torso and your ribs stick out a bit.

I definitely would not lose any more weight. I would concentrate on trying to tone your body by doing weights.

What is your height and weight?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

excellent physique!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    I think we should definitely procreate, I live at 63 In Your Dreams Drive, bring condoms and chocolate.

Let's make babies
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Look pretty hot to me.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    One word, Catfish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Let's make babies
    Wow Christmas has came early. Chocolate will only make me fat again and how you expect to make babies wearing that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnh1983)
    excellent physique!!!
    Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You look really good! I wouldn't lose any more weight but right now you look great Very hawt

Just eat healthily and keep happy, don't worry about what others think

ReputationRep:
    You look good.

Wow Christmas has came early. Chocolate will only make me fat again and how you expect to make babies wearing that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But you may have an eating disorder with attitudes like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Yeh, you are pretty skinny.

Though, I think is due to the way you are arching your body in the sideways pose. It elongates your torso and your ribs stick out a bit.

I definitely would not lose any more weight.

What is your height and weight?
    Yeah i think I've lost alot the before picture is suprising. And not sure tbh with exact measurements

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. Thin, but not alarmingly so. But I've been your size before and I think you could probably stand to gain a few pounds just to put you into healthy territory and maybe as a safety net in case you do go down in weight a bit for whatever reason. I feel like you're on the verge of looking too underweight.

The camera isn't fantastic, though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll dress up as a massive penis and it can be christmas and halloween all at once.

ReputationRep:
    I'll dress up as a massive penis and it can be christmas and halloween all at once.
    Wow.double whammy. yep lets go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trill)
    One word, Catfish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think I've lost alot the before picture is suprising. And not sure tbh with exact measurements

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I am not going to say your physique is "excellent" like the above poster.

I think you could more by toning work using weights. Especially around the legs and core area, though I cannot really see it that well.

However, you have a really good base to work from. You don't worry about losing any more weight. To be honest, a few pounds will probably help you.

I just wanted to know your measurements, just to see your BMI. Just need to be careful not to lose any more weight that can affect you hormonally.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly. This is my chance to prove I'm not lying on other threads of TSR.

I think it would be more attractive if you weren't so slim :dontknow: I can see your rib-cage. For me, that isn't sexy. I'm not here to play the xylophone. I'm here to have sex

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.