Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to know what you've done that you've immediately regretted, there have been many things I've done.

For one, when I was 13 I was quite a naughty student. I got suspended once and a teacher really helped me. I regret not saying thanks to him because he did last year and it completely destroys me because he was such a lovely man!

Love to hear some of yours ))

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not integrating properly at my sixth form.

That part of maths really used to kill me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Racked up £15,000 by gambling online over the period of 18 months then ended up losing it all plus the £20,000 I had in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuziieB)
    Not integrating properly at my sixth form.

That part of maths really used to kill me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finding it hard to differentiate between the jokes and the serious posts here...

ReputationRep:
    Letting my bad experience at my first university affect me so much that I became a hermit at my second or spending a bit too much time on the computer in my teenage years.

ReputationRep:
    Not picking Biology in year 12 - that ***** ****ed me over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keeping my mouth shut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSupernova)
    Finding it hard to differentiate between the jokes and the serious posts here...
    I will admit, my post is quite ambiguous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I regret becoming Heisenberg.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Not working hard enough in my first year of Uni and scraping through to second year. That will change this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inspire2aspire)
    I regret becoming Heisenberg.
    if that's a spoiler then that post will be your biggest regret after i'm done

ReputationRep:
    spending so much of my teenage years glued to my computer

oh well its changed for the better now (he says, typing on his computer at 00:29)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    if that's a spoiler then that post will be your biggest regret after i'm done
    No it's not I'd never ruin it for anyone. Brother.

ReputationRep:
    Being too truthful in my opinions some people cant accept criticism even though I'm doing it for there benefit.

ReputationRep:
    Not being able to get parking at the hospital one night in April 2010 after work to visit my granny. I would have had another chance to see her. She was my bestie.

ReputationRep:
    Not going to see my gran in the holidays

ReputationRep:
    I regret doing whatever made me into what I am today - a lonely, insecure girl with body issues and anxiety. I don't know where all this came from, but I regret not being able to stop it.

ReputationRep:
    And I know it pathetic, but I still regret breaking up with the boyfriend I had when I was 15 (I'm 20 now). We still talk though, it just feels really pathetic that I regret this.

ReputationRep:
    One time a girl told me she wanted to have anal but she was drunk so I thought it'd be better not to as she would regret it.

I think it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Not working as hard as I should have done during GCSEs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.