National Young Entrepreneurs Documentary: Entrepreneurs wanted :)

Watch this thread
TheoBenson
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello all,

I am filming a documentary for young entrepreneurs in the UK as part of a college project. The documentary seeks to paint a picture of the changing landscape of entrepreneurship in the UK and also more importantly how more young people are choosing entrepreneurship as a career and also being more successful at it.

If you are interested, please could you fill out a form i created below (would only take about 90 seconds) so that i can get a sense of how many people are interested and willing to partake in this documentary. Thanks very much.

Incidentally, you dont even have to be running your business now and can be either in really early stages or just an aspiring entrepreneurs, I dont discriminate

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/83M33WN..
Afrina
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Are you still doing this? I'm very interested
username2053059
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Afrina)
Are you still doing this? I'm very interested
Doubt it. 3 years ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads