Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Translation: I was running an errand in Bangsar and met a white girl. She smiled and said "excuse me, please". Now I'm in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Translation: I was running an errand in Bangsar and met a white girl. She smiled and said "excuse me, please". Now I'm in love.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like this will be in an English literature GCSE anthology sometime in the near future...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GnomeMage)
    :confused:
    Isn't it obvious? The OP you cross posted is your average loser who has probably never met any "white" people and everything he knows about them comes from TV. He was happy to go along with various blatant prejudices for a while. Yesterday, by accident he had a two-second conversation with a white person and now he doesn't feel the same way.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like RainPours

I don't understand the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    I don't understand the thread.
    . ^

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he mad any sense whatsoever :lolwut:i say we hand him to the tsr mods so he can be trialed on TSR, trespassing :stomp:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.