Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Every evening I sit in bed around 10 and watch tv until around midnight when I decide to head off to sleep.

However ever so often, probably once or twice a week, I suddenly become exhausted around 11, I find just enough energy to reach for the remote to turn off the tv and then fall immediately to sleep.

Now on every normal day I sleep fine, taking 5 to 10 minutes to fall asleep and wake up fairly refreshed.

But on the once or twice weekly days where I just fall asleep exhausted, I wake up multiple times throughout the night, have vivid dreams and find my mattress all over the place suggesting that I'm wriggling around and sleeping quite the opposite of peacefully!

Does anyone have any idea why this would be or what I can do about it?

Would be great to get some helpful feedback!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for bumping, just increasing the chance of someone knowledgeable on this subject spotting the thread!

ReputationRep:
    I had a similar problem, my mum works for NHS and made me take a blood test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubic)
    I had a similar problem, my mum works for NHS and made me take a blood test.
    Any luck?

I've battled fatigue and other issues without any kind of answer yet.

Had tests for diabetes, thyroid, liver function etc and all negative thus far...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GregoryPeck)
    Any luck?

I've battled fatigue and other issues without any kind of answer yet.

Had tests for diabetes, thyroid, liver function etc and all negative thus far...
    I don't like it when they take my blood so I didn't have a blood test.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.