slimming pills questions :) Watch

freetolive
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys!!
i am Anna, a student from the Uni of teeside, and i am actually doing a research about medicine sold online, particularly slimming pills. Therefore i really would appreciate and love to hear any of your experiences, if u had never had ones in buying slimming pills online. If u have done it, why that, and if u didn't why u didn't buy online but from another place. Moreover i would like to know if u have never heard about counterfeit of online medicines or u had experienced personally that.
Anything would be more than welcome, if u can answer me i really need your help!
to underline: anything u are gonna say it's gonna be anonymous, i am interested in facts, so no worries anyone would know or see who u are.
Many thanks guys!!!
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by freetolive)
Hi guys!!
i am Anna, a student from the Uni of teeside, and i am actually doing a research about medicine sold online, particularly slimming pills. Therefore i really would appreciate and love to hear any of your experiences, if u had never had ones in buying slimming pills online. If u have done it, why that, and if u didn't why u didn't buy online but from another place. Moreover i would like to know if u have never heard about counterfeit of online medicines or u had experienced personally that.
Anything would be more than welcome, if u can answer me i really need your help!
to underline: anything u are gonna say it's gonna be anonymous, i am interested in facts, so no worries anyone would know or see who u are.
Many thanks guys!!!
I bought my Malaria medicine online since it was like 90% cheaper than buying it from a pharmacist. About £20 instead of £200. I used a seemingly reliable site so don't think they were counterfeit and i didn't get Malaria either so i hope they were legit.
freetolive
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thank you so much for your reply I am glad to hear that !TAKE CARE!!
anyone else??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads