Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have a face-to-face interview with Pizza Express on Thursday and was wondering what sort of questions I can expect as well as what does the role play part involve?
    As well anything that may help me to get the job, of course.

Answers would be helpful! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really stress or fret about it..It's not really a big deal and it won't require any practice, just be yourself and show that you're a confident and bubbly person

ReputationRep:
    How was the interview? I have one next week

ReputationRep:
    I just had mine today! It was a very relaxed style interview. They started off by asking me three competency based questions I think they were:

1. How to you react to feedback and what do you think of it
    2. example of when you had to calm a situation
    3. (can't really remember this one- something along the lines of dealing with complaints)

Then I was given a scenario and was asked how would I deal with it and what advice I would offer - the scenario was a busy restaurant runs of of some poplar ingredients and they have a journalist in aswell.

Im not sure how well I did but they seem to be hiring quite a few staff so hopefully get the job!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.