Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!!!!

I'm Kayla and I have just got an account on The Student Room.

I heard about this website ages ago but was unsure about getting an account.
    Now I'm doing my GCSE's and afraid that the next couple of years will be stressful and I'll need a lot of advice, I finally decided to get an account and I have a feeling that I won't regret it!

Soooo......does anyone want to talk with me? I'd like to become friends with a few people on here x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylahoward)
    Hello everyone!!!!!

Now I'm doing my GCSE's and afraid that the next couple of years will be stressful and I'll need a lot of advice, I finally decided to get an account and I have a feeling that I won't regret it!

Soooo......does anyone want to talk with me? I'd like to become friends with a few people on here x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome to the forums Kayla, you will find that it might be stressful if you go for the straight A's, however it shouldn't be that difficult, you can find a wide range of resources on here to give you help, you will find though that A-Levels might be very stressful

I'm free to talk for the next half hour if you like.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Michael Nice to meet you!

I've had a look at TSR and there's a wide variety of resources that could help me, just like you said.
    Hope we can talk a lot soon, I'd like to know more about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Michael Nice to meet you!

I've had a look at TSR and there's a wide variety of resources that could help me, just like you said.
    Hope we can talk a lot soon, I'd like to know more about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm always lurking around on here :3
    Just try and quote me or send a PM, I will usually reply to them instantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael^^)
    I'm always lurking around on here :3
    Just try and quote me or send a PM, I will usually reply to them instantly
    Okey dokey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okey dokey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Told you, I'm only here a lot since my revision evolves around a computer, it gets boring but meh, I'm very good with ICT if you want to know :P

ReputationRep:
    Told you, I'm only here a lot since my revision evolves around a computer, it gets boring but meh, I'm very good with ICT if you want to know :P
    wouldn't mind if you told me a bit about ur skills 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome to TSR I'm going to quote Vionar in here, your avatars match brilliantly :ahee: I think he's doing GCSEs as well

(Original post by Vionar)
    x
    What do you think Vionar? Awesome avatar?

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't mind if you told me a bit about ur skills ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay if you intend on taking the time to read..
    So basically I was never one of these academic marvellous people, I always believed that my skills lie out of academics, since I was young I had the ambition on pursuing a career within networking, I used to read books about it all the time, from the age of 12 I could probably build a basic home network provided I had the equipment, I now study networking more in depth in College, although majority of it was basic, majority of questions that are thrown at me ICT related I could answer instantaneously, although I loved science in School and achieved an A* in it, my skills also lie in, running, typing, beginner martial arts, more specifically Muay Thai, what about you anyway, what are your skills, or are you still exploring them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Welcome to TSR I'm going to quote Vionar in here, your avatars match brilliantly :ahee: I think he's doing GCSEs as well

What do you think Vionar? Awesome avatar?
    I will finish that forum game later, I will make sure the value goes above 500 again

It's quite.. Addicting when you have nothing to do
    I would play the forum game you made but I know the mods lurk that page with the refresh hotkey

ReputationRep:
    I will finish that forum game later, I will make sure the value goes above 500 again

It's quite.. Addicting when you have nothing to do
    I would play the forum game you made but I know the mods lurk that page with the refresh hotkey
    Good luck

Yeah, I used to play it all the time when I was the OP for it

I've actually posted the Girls vs boys thread more often than mod count I didn't create the originals of either though :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

I've actually posted the Girls vs boys thread more often than mod count I didn't create the originals of either though :sad:
    That's interesting, well you still maintained it so, you deserve equal credit
    I was going to make a mind game but I doubt it'd get approved.

ReputationRep:
    :blush:

What kind of mind game?

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    :blush:

What kind of mind game?
    Well it is really just, bring "The Game" to TSR, but I think the mods would consider it 'trolling' more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    So basically I was never one of these academic marvellous people, I always believed that my skills lie out of academics, since I was young I had the ambition on pursuing a career within networking, I used to read books about it all the time, from the age of 12 I could probably build a basic home network provided I had the equipment, I now study networking more in depth in College, although majority of it was basic, majority of questions that are thrown at me ICT related I could answer instantaneously, although I loved science in School and achieved an A* in it, my skills also lie in, running, typing, beginner martial arts, more specifically Muay Thai, what about you anyway, what are your skills, or are you still exploring them?
    Wow that's actually pretty interesting And as for my skills, well I do have a love for beauty and fashion and would like to become a fashion designer or beauty therapist when I'm older. I'm taking Hair&Beauty as one of my GCSE's. But if you think about it, life isnt all about cosmetics which is where my artistic side comes in. I love art, I'm also taking Art as one of my GSCE's. My favourite types of art are painting and photography. Ever since I was a little girl in primary school I always got praises for my work and everybody would ask if I could draw for them. I've got to admit, it was annoying when that happened. I believe people learn to become good artists if they learn themselves, not from me.

So there's a bit about me. Anyway I'm feeling kind of sleepy so I'm going to go to bed now. Night, talk to you in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's actually pretty interesting And as for my skills, well I do have a love for beauty and fashion and would like to become a fashion designer or beauty therapist when I'm older. I'm taking Hair&Beauty as one of my GCSE's. But if you think about it, life isnt all about cosmetics which is where my artistic side comes in. I love art, I'm also taking Art as one of my GSCE's. My favourite types of art are painting and photography. Ever since I was a little girl in primary school I always got praises for my work and everybody would ask if I could draw for them. I've got to admit, it was annoying when that happened. I believe people learn to become good artists if they learn themselves, not from me.

So there's a bit about me. Anyway I'm feeling kind of sleepy so I'm going to go to bed now. Night, talk to you in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Night.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hiya! I'm lucine, nice to meet you Welcome! How are you???
    I'm currently in year 13 studying a number of A levels haha.
    I do many many other things as well just ask incipientT
    They will be stressful, but if you're well organised and manage your time well you'll be fine. Thats what I did and I got grades I'm pretty proud of!
    I'm pretty good at advice lol so if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me or whatever I wish you luck in these years to come I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

I love meeting new people & getting to know them! Befriending etc. haha I have quite a few friends on here, so I'm sure you'll make many!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

Where have you been all my life?!! You are missed on ze 'fred' :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you do Muay Thai??? So do I. In fact I do over 5 different martial arts. So you're a beginner??? How you finding it??? I think it is by far my fav form of martial art haha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.