Turn on thread page Beta

Please cheer me up :'( watch

ReputationRep:
    My cat's suddenly gone very ill and been taken to the vet's. She's staying there overnight (her first night away from home) and has a serious operation in the morning that... is risky.

We've had her since I was 10 years old and I love her so much. She's been my best friend these past few years when I've been stuck at home ill, and I'm terrified of... I can't even type it.

Trying to keep my mind off her and where she is right now, because while I know she's in the best place I just want to keep crying.

Can you guys cheer me up or help take my mind off it? :cry:

Apparently a very sick cat is cause for negs.
    Thanks, guys.

ReputationRep:
    Im sure she will be fine, don't worry too much, she's in the best hands she could be in except from yours of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Im sure she will be fine, don't worry too much, she's in the best hands she could be in except from yours of course
    Thanks... that's true. It's just a shock because she seemed pretty well, apart from a bad tummy, only to find out it's something big that requires a really serious operation.

ReputationRep:
    This will cheer you up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    My cat's suddenly gone very ill and been taken to the vet's. She's staying there overnight (her first night away from home) and has a serious operation in the morning that... is risky.

We've had her since I was 10 years old and I love her so much. She's been my best friend these past few years when I've been stuck at home ill, and I'm terrified of... I can't even type it.

Trying to keep my mind off her and where she is right now, because while I know she's in the best place I just want to keep crying.

Can you guys cheer me up or help take my mind off it? :cry:

Apparently a very sick cat is cause for negs.
    Thanks, guys.
    Ah eight more lives ..what r u worrying for !! she will be absolutely fine ..now just chillax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    This will cheer you up

:lol: That was good... saw the Call Me Maybe one before, I have no idea how they have the patience to filter threw his speeches and remix like this.

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'm so sorry, I'd feel terrified if any of my cats had to go for an operation especially if it's overnight But like another poster said, your cat really is in the best hands. I hope everything will turn out okay! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    :lol: That was good... saw the Call Me Maybe one before, I have no idea how they have the patience to filter threw his speeches and remix like this.

I know :awesome: Here's another good mix

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure she'll be fine and having the operation is the best option for her. It's unfortunate she is ill, but that is the situation and you are doing the best to adapt to it. There is nothing more you can do, but I hope she gets better!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I have a 19 year old cat who's been overnight at the vet's several times to have operations and they've told us it was risky every time and it's been okay, even when he's been very old so hopefully it'll be the same for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

cheers me up at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    This will cheer you up
    Well if we're doing Obama...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie-H)
    I have a 19 year old cat who's been overnight at the vet's several times to have operations and they've told us it was risky every time and it's been okay, even when he's been very old so hopefully it'll be the same for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's really comforting, thank you. I was a bit worried about her age being an issue. I hope so, too.

Thanks for the videos, guys. "At the end of the day..." :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a cat lover, I share your concern.

Here's a gif I find hilarious hope it helps :')

Old but gold :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    How is she?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.