Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've run out of open days before the hand-in date for my UCAS form to school, and was wondering if any current or ex-students from Manchester Metropolitan University could answer the following questions for me?

Thanks, this will really help me! Even if you haven't been yourself but know someone who has...what have they said about the university? What did they and didn't they like?

1) What course are you studying and at what campus?
    2) How helpful is the student union? What can they offer?
    3) Is there anything you don't like about the university?
    4) Are the library facilities good?
    5) Do you think there are enough provided study areas?
    6) How would you rate the accommodation (also which accommodation are you staying in)?
    7) What made you choose this university?

Thanks a lot to anyone who replies! Don't have to answer everything, I can understand if you don't want to tell me which accommodation you're staying in, for example!

ReputationRep:
    Bumping this for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 10, 2013

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.