Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...ed-eu#comments

I'm not a smoker but this reinforces my disgust towards the EU leadership with its hideous unelected "eurocrats" and everything it does. I'll go find a bucket.

ReputationRep:
    What a rubbish article. Jumps between menthol and e-cigs but never explains to us why they are considering banning menthol, or their distinction between them and other regular flavored tobacco products.

ReputationRep:
    Despite having a success rate of 90% they are been banned because dealers might sell them to children, which might encourage people to take up regular smoking. Sound a bit bizaree to me as dealers sell normal cigarettes to children and teenagers anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    What a rubbish article. Jumps between menthol and e-cigs but never explains to us why they are considering banning menthol, or their distinction between them and other regular flavored tobacco products.
    you can't push an agenda with facts; haven't you took journalism 101?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.