The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Still waiting for an interview invite/rejection. Have they invited most applicants for interview?
Original post by chi80
Still waiting for an interview invite/rejection. Have they invited most applicants for interview?

They interview up to early March, so we've still got about a month until it's time to lose hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chi80

Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 703
still waiting for an interview too... :s-smilie:
Reply 704
Yup I'm waiting for an interview aswell :/
BMAT: 3.9 6.1 3A

Predictions: A*A*A*A

Killed my chances with that 3.9 :frown:
Reply 705
Original post by Layontheland
Hi I noticed your a re-applicant. Are you doing extra AS levels in your gap year or do you mean you did 5 subjects in total?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I took ages to reply, don't really use this ahah. I took 5 as' first time round, not really doing anything solid yet this year!
Reply 706
Original post by sausagerolled
They interview up to early March, so we've still got about a month until it's time to lose hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the interview day they said they keep interviewing till theres no places left. Good luck
Reply 707
Do you get an opportunity to ask the interviewers a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mli26
Do you get an opportunity to ask the interviewers a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but interestingly enough during the admissions talk they say that most people don't ask questions.
Reply 709
How long before your interview are you given your BMAT essay? I can't seem to remember anything I wrote so kind of relying on that time...
Original post by Ke299
How long before your interview are you given your BMAT essay? I can't seem to remember anything I wrote so kind of relying on that time...

As soon as I registered it was handed to me. So I got there 9:15ish for the admissions talk, got my essay etc. Actual interview was at 11:40.
Reply 711
Original post by Marshton
As soon as I registered it was handed to me. So I got there 9:15ish for the admissions talk, got my essay etc. Actual interview was at 11:40.

Oh ok- quite early then! Thanks :smile:
Reply 712
I know you won't be able to give details but would it be possible for people who've had interviews to give a rough estimate of how much of their interview was talking about the BMAT essay?
Original post by Ke299
I know you won't be able to give details but would it be possible for people who've had interviews to give a rough estimate of how much of their interview was talking about the BMAT essay?

Not much honestly. Just make sure you know your personal statement well.
Reply 714
Well that was bad...
When is the latest that they can give you a decision??
I am just wandering as I don't think I have a chance of getting an interview as a result of my BMAT score 4.5, 4.3, 3.5A, my predictions were good A*A*A and AS results were al-right AAAB I am just very apprehensive as I have received 2 rejections already and it's not looking good.
Reply 717
Original post by msperfectionist
Not much honestly. Just make sure you know your personal statement well.

Thanks!
still havent heard from ucl :frown: when do they stop sending interview invites?
and how many interviews and places do they have??
Original post by jaffacake96
still havent heard from ucl :frown: when do they stop sending interview invites?
and how many interviews and places do they have??

I'm sure they interview well into March, so we still have a good chance of getting one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending