The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

So are there any other MMU applicants out there doing games design and dev or games technology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
So whos in BrairFields or starting Business Management with Foundation ?
Havent even started all the packing.
Original post by MrWhite117
Nah I sorted it now it took a while for the system to get sorted, I'm coming up on the Saturday all the way from Cardiff. I'm very excited to be moving to live in Manchester, I can't wait :biggrin: How do you find it living in the city?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What browser did you use when you were booking your time? Ive tried so many times and it still wont let me book my time ;_;
Original post by Nkosazana
What browser did you use when you were booking your time? Ive tried so many times and it still wont let me book my time ;_;

i use chrome it initially wouldn't work but the other day it just decided to work so i assumed it was the site messing up. If you'r still having issues you should email the mmu accommodation team, I've emailed them a couple of times. ([email protected])
Is anyone starting Sociology at MMU this year?
Reply 1025
Anybody starting Biomedical Sciences at MMU.
I graduated in summer and am looking to sell my text books. All books I have are essential reading for the course and in very good condition.
Message for further details.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi i just moved into new medlock house but still have no flatmates... anyone wanna meet up and go out or something??
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to MMU connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending